Reviews for A Story of Us
Skyknight1987 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I have no words.
musichettta chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I love your characterization of Audrey! This is hilarious and thoughtful. Great job! I hope J.K. Rowling gives us more stuff to work on with Percy and Audrey. This is really cool. I also like the relationship between Ginny and Audrey; I never imagined them being friends before, but now the idea is wonderful! Are you going to do more of this pairing? I loved it. :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Lol great work
Shivaani chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this story! It's so... Perfect! :D I was going over my favorite ships and realized that I didn't know a single thing about Percy and Audrey and..asdfghjkl THIS IS SO AWESOME. :D
KMH1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
this is a fun outlook for how Percy and Audrey got together and it made me smile. Thanks for sharing. :)
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This story is amazing. I love your portrayal of Audrey and their relationship. great job
fatnakedkitten chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I think that was adorable, even if you don't romances. -fnk
RodentFace chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really liked this. Most Percy/Audrey stories make Audrey really weird, but yours made her out to be an actual human being. Nice job.
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That is so sweet. I really wish we could have met Audrey in the epilogue... or rather maybe I don't because then it would ruin this beautiful picture of her you have painted for me. Thank you for a great read.

Chupip