Reviews for We Fall Together
Boa
brittany08forever chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Love it!
HalebForeverr 22 chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
It should be a girl so she can be a daddys girl
Guest chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miss.Archibald-Bass chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I love all the names except for Hudson (No offense) you picked out the cutest names!
xoxisa16 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
I have to say I thought she miscarried at first but I love how you put it so there was a feeling of suspension it was a great chapter
Carolinelynn chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
I just finished reading ALL 19 chapters without stopping and absolutely love every word if it:))! There were multiple times when my eyes were watering:( mostly because of how well it was written and I'm slightly obsessed with haleb33 I loved the part were Caleb was like... It's like the bitch Olympics between u and Kate.. Lol! Anyways I know it's been a while since u finished this but I still wanted to let u know how much I liked it.. No LOVED IT:)))!
infinitefandoms322 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
This was a fantabulous story! I can't wait to see the sequel! Great writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
aww
msalv chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
Loved the ended. Can't wait for the sequel.
DearAshleyClaire chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
You are INCREDIBLE at writing, this is amazing! I absolutely love it! I am so looking forward to the sequel!
Coralyn Loves Pickles chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Omg This is AMAZIIIING! I 3 Haleb! I was listening to 'Can't help falling in love' by Ingrid Michaelson while reading this and it's a perfect song for Haleb!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
great story from the beginning til the end! you're very talented. I'd really like a sequel :)
maggie chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
really great story! In the sequel, I would like to see all the girls, and hopefully they get married and have some children so hanna and caleb could have some more children besides cooper. Also, I just love hanna and caleb whatever you do just make sure they stay together!

keep up the good work!