Reviews for Bookworms Anonymous
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Ughh I wish there were more!
Qu33nbeee chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
oh my god... i just got into black books, and well, of course the first thing i do is look up sherlock black books crossovers... and wow, i really like this one!

i also like the doctor who thing in there, both about under the bed thing, and when sherlock says "come along john" but john instead of... you know... pond... *sigh*

anyways! totes following, if you are still updateing, cause i notice you havent in a while, but i like so im hopeful!
LiveDragons chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I love these Sherlock/black books crossovers!
Update I say!
Linnorria chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Well brother is a way of being related. Sherlock's reluctance to explain is wonderful. Lovely. Also the case is confusing in general. I eagerly anticipate seeing what happened.
Mytheos chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm a fan of your Harry Potter of Baker Street and I decided to have a look at what else your writing. Never heard of Black Books so after reading (and very much liking) this I had to look up it on wikipedia to get some context. Then read all the quotes on wikiquote. Then I proceeded to watch the first season on youtube. I now find myself very conflicted about which story I want you to be updating.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
The idea of Sherlock being sort of friends with Bernard Black is absolutely delightful. :D This is making me incredibly happy.
Nebulous Narwhal chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
As soon as I saw this would be a Sherlock/Black Books crossover I just knew it would be genius. And it is!