Reviews for Adios, Netherworld!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 50 . 1/31
If you could hear the squealing and fangasm over here, man, you'd be blowing your ears out. -_- Needless to say, Hades Revolution is very, very happy. I, for one, am vastly impressed with this chapter. I can hardly wait to see what else you have in mind when shit gets real!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 49 . 12/25/2015
Took ya long enough! -_- Do you know how many times I've re-read this story?! Faaaaar too many!

Waiting aside, this was awesome. I am kinda sad that we didn't get to see Dark Mao's big shining moment, if it can even be called that, but I enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. I look forward to the next one... and hope it will come out soon.
bystander chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
I feel satisfied with seeing this anticipated chapter and finally, Dark Mao!

Hey, would Medea exhibit new abilities now?

Update soon! Keep up the story!
viewer chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
Dude, I respect how much you try to write this chapter and I'm glad I decided to check today.

Now Chidori has Medea and Persona users are assembled! How would Dark Mao go!?

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
You know, it's an awesome story.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 48 . 8/16/2015
It's been a long time... and this chapter was far more than worth the weight. Welcome back brother XD
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 48 . 8/16/2015
Really interesting chapter. Who knows if Chidori gets something akin to Castor or something else?
Guest-Chan chapter 47 . 7/28/2015
Are you dead? If not PLEASE UPDATE! :(
DemonsAnarchy chapter 47 . 12/3/2014
hey, sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a while, but dude, this hospital is a mad house! The nurses keep eyeing me like a piece of meat and ITS FREAKING ME THE HELL OUT! Other than that, there's the occasional scuffle with a nutjob with brian damage and whatnot. Anyway, oh boy, this is going to be hectic. But, hey, at least Chidori will have her friend back!
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 47 . 12/1/2014
About time that this got updated! I was seriously thinking that the story was dead. Anyways, it looks like things are about to get very interesting now. Looking forward to more chapters.
bystander chapter 46 . 11/1/2014
I know Ciel's someone I can't easily forgive and a psycho, I can't help but feel sorry. What are you doing Terre! You're running away like a coward! Shinji's right! Man up and try to get through her.

I enjoy the flashbacks, though I wish this chapter was more longer. I'll wait. Keep it up.

Update soon! (Please?)
normal guest chapter 46 . 10/31/2014
Now this has left in a conflict. I know Ciel's an unforgivable ass for what she did, but if there is a slight change she could probably change, that Terre should at least consider it. Would he take it or take his chances against and go for the kill?

The suspense is killing me! Keep up the good work! Update soon as you can!
viewer chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
WHEEW! Thank goodness I've checked now! Sorry for not commenting for long. Been busy.

Anyway, I agree with Shinjiro. I dunno what's with Terre's side but he should really give some consideration on what he's doing! Act up and stop being a coward! Take some responsibility and do something! What's going to happen next?

Thx for the chapter. UPDATE SOON!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 46 . 9/15/2014
Why do I get this feeling that it was those Kirijo fuckers responsible for this? Also, by the way, THANK GOD, I now finally have an account! I don't know how long it will take me to publish a story, but I am working on it. I managed to get back into the interest of Code Geass, but I switch every now and then. Lately, is been about ToX2.

Anyway, this should be interesting. I wonder if Ciel can actually kill him if she gets the chance. Still, I wonder who's gonna appear? And Shinji's right, Terre's a fucking coward. Seriously, I dunno about masaru, but Shinji saw his best friend's sister die right in front of his eyes, and he couldn't do a damned thing to save her. He killed a woman by accident, and was even willing to die to atone for it. Did Terre try a damn thing? No, he fucking didn't.

Well, I'm done with my rant. LATERS
DA chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Damn... the one I had in mind was, and I quote, Cliche as all hell. Basically, magatsu was Mao's brother who was diagnosed with an illness that left his body weak. This was the reason why Mao became a "scientist" and tried everything he could to find a cure, and Magatsu offered himself up as a test subject. Unfortunately, back then, Mao wasn't as careful, and most of the experiments left severe scars. During one of them, Mao had made a mistake, and as an end result, Magatsu went ballistic and insane, with his only goal being to kill Mao. Since this incident, Mao has grown to regret and hate himself, and locked away this secret deep inside his heart. Almaz has seen it only once, and when Mao actually broke character and begged and pleaded for him not to speak a word of this to anyone, he agreed.

Once again, totally Cliche. Can't wait to see what you guys have in mind. Still though... after what Hades said... I will totally agree with what was written on the last side chapter. God help any that stand between him and his sister. Also, if things go well, I might be able to publish my first story here on . Crazy part is that its a crossover between Armored Core and Infinite Stratos. Weird anime, but cool once you get pass all the nutty material. I also have plans to make a crossover between Attack on Titan and Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, with as fate would have it, Eren as Gig's host. Call me nuts!

Update soon guys, and also, if any of you crazy nerds out there are fans of the game and TV series Walking Dead, check out DemonFireX's latest story.