Reviews for Adios, Netherworld!
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 1/22
Uhmm didnt Chidori revived in P3-FES?
Veedramon chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
How does he knows that he is a Persona user if all his Personas are locked away?
Veedramon chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
Well, if he doesn't make friends he can't use his Persona, right?
Veedramon chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
So does he look like a Devil now or what?
Veedramon chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Well, I wonser how they will react when he uses an Angel Persona?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This is one of the few crossovers were Persona isn't overpowered compared to the other setting. Disgaea reslly fies insane with power levels.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 50 . 1/31/2016
If you could hear the squealing and fangasm over here, man, you'd be blowing your ears out. -_- Needless to say, Hades Revolution is very, very happy. I, for one, am vastly impressed with this chapter. I can hardly wait to see what else you have in mind when shit gets real!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 49 . 12/25/2015
Took ya long enough! -_- Do you know how many times I've re-read this story?! Faaaaar too many!

Waiting aside, this was awesome. I am kinda sad that we didn't get to see Dark Mao's big shining moment, if it can even be called that, but I enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. I look forward to the next one... and hope it will come out soon.
bystander chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
I feel satisfied with seeing this anticipated chapter and finally, Dark Mao!

Hey, would Medea exhibit new abilities now?

Update soon! Keep up the story!
viewer chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
Dude, I respect how much you try to write this chapter and I'm glad I decided to check today.

Now Chidori has Medea and Persona users are assembled! How would Dark Mao go!?

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
You know, it's an awesome story.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 48 . 8/16/2015
It's been a long time... and this chapter was far more than worth the weight. Welcome back brother XD
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 48 . 8/16/2015
Really interesting chapter. Who knows if Chidori gets something akin to Castor or something else?
Guest-Chan chapter 47 . 7/28/2015
Are you dead? If not PLEASE UPDATE! :(
DemonsAnarchy chapter 47 . 12/3/2014
hey, sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a while, but dude, this hospital is a mad house! The nurses keep eyeing me like a piece of meat and ITS FREAKING ME THE HELL OUT! Other than that, there's the occasional scuffle with a nutjob with brian damage and whatnot. Anyway, oh boy, this is going to be hectic. But, hey, at least Chidori will have her friend back!