Reviews for Adios, Netherworld!
DemonsAnarchy chapter 47 . 12/3/2014
hey, sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a while, but dude, this hospital is a mad house! The nurses keep eyeing me like a piece of meat and ITS FREAKING ME THE HELL OUT! Other than that, there's the occasional scuffle with a nutjob with brian damage and whatnot. Anyway, oh boy, this is going to be hectic. But, hey, at least Chidori will have her friend back!
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 47 . 12/1/2014
About time that this got updated! I was seriously thinking that the story was dead. Anyways, it looks like things are about to get very interesting now. Looking forward to more chapters.
bystander chapter 46 . 11/1/2014
I know Ciel's someone I can't easily forgive and a psycho, I can't help but feel sorry. What are you doing Terre! You're running away like a coward! Shinji's right! Man up and try to get through her.

I enjoy the flashbacks, though I wish this chapter was more longer. I'll wait. Keep it up.

Update soon! (Please?)
normal guest chapter 46 . 10/31/2014
Now this has left in a conflict. I know Ciel's an unforgivable ass for what she did, but if there is a slight change she could probably change, that Terre should at least consider it. Would he take it or take his chances against and go for the kill?

The suspense is killing me! Keep up the good work! Update soon as you can!
viewer chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
WHEEW! Thank goodness I've checked now! Sorry for not commenting for long. Been busy.

Anyway, I agree with Shinjiro. I dunno what's with Terre's side but he should really give some consideration on what he's doing! Act up and stop being a coward! Take some responsibility and do something! What's going to happen next?

Thx for the chapter. UPDATE SOON!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 46 . 9/15/2014
Why do I get this feeling that it was those Kirijo fuckers responsible for this? Also, by the way, THANK GOD, I now finally have an account! I don't know how long it will take me to publish a story, but I am working on it. I managed to get back into the interest of Code Geass, but I switch every now and then. Lately, is been about ToX2.

Anyway, this should be interesting. I wonder if Ciel can actually kill him if she gets the chance. Still, I wonder who's gonna appear? And Shinji's right, Terre's a fucking coward. Seriously, I dunno about masaru, but Shinji saw his best friend's sister die right in front of his eyes, and he couldn't do a damned thing to save her. He killed a woman by accident, and was even willing to die to atone for it. Did Terre try a damn thing? No, he fucking didn't.

Well, I'm done with my rant. LATERS
DA chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Damn... the one I had in mind was, and I quote, Cliche as all hell. Basically, magatsu was Mao's brother who was diagnosed with an illness that left his body weak. This was the reason why Mao became a "scientist" and tried everything he could to find a cure, and Magatsu offered himself up as a test subject. Unfortunately, back then, Mao wasn't as careful, and most of the experiments left severe scars. During one of them, Mao had made a mistake, and as an end result, Magatsu went ballistic and insane, with his only goal being to kill Mao. Since this incident, Mao has grown to regret and hate himself, and locked away this secret deep inside his heart. Almaz has seen it only once, and when Mao actually broke character and begged and pleaded for him not to speak a word of this to anyone, he agreed.

Once again, totally Cliche. Can't wait to see what you guys have in mind. Still though... after what Hades said... I will totally agree with what was written on the last side chapter. God help any that stand between him and his sister. Also, if things go well, I might be able to publish my first story here on . Crazy part is that its a crossover between Armored Core and Infinite Stratos. Weird anime, but cool once you get pass all the nutty material. I also have plans to make a crossover between Attack on Titan and Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, with as fate would have it, Eren as Gig's host. Call me nuts!

Update soon guys, and also, if any of you crazy nerds out there are fans of the game and TV series Walking Dead, check out DemonFireX's latest story.
SaberTheFallenAngel chapter 45 . 6/1/2014
Hades: I've considered including Elizabeth, but currently have no plans to do so.

DA: I'm afraid that I haven't reached that far in D2, so I can't help you. Check Tvtropes, it might have some advice on power leveling, or equipment or something. Also, we do have a backstory, but its not one we can talk about yet, as it would contain spoilers. Sorry.

Chaos: Espada won't appear for a while I'm afraid. Don't worry though, he'll show up eventually.

And just a message to everyone asking about the next side chapter. Due to a specific plan I have, the next one won't happen till the end of the Human World arc. I literally cannot include it any sooner, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

Thank you for all your reviews.
DA chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Yo, been meaning to ask.. what story did you guys come up with for Magatsu? If you haven't made one yet, I do have an idea, though its one of those cliche's...
CT chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
My bad, sorry. I was... kind of drunk that night. Mostly due to the fact that my new boss is a total condescending bitch.
Demons Anarchy chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Yo, chaos. Not to be rude, but ah, shouldn't be theory, not helix?
Chaos Helix chapter 45 . 5/26/2014
My eyes hurt... I read this from the beginning, and I am now paying the price. Still, this is pretty good, and better yet, as crazy as hell. Still, why does Ciel want to kill Terre so badly? Not that I blame her, he's a complete racist asshole after what he said to Shinji during the Grand War chapter. Also, the rumors you heard were correct, and apparently Ken and Koromaru are in it as well, but as a single character.

Also, about that fight theme you mentioned a couple chapters back. Ghost's would probably the battle theme from Nocturne when Demi-fiend is fighting Dante.

Anyway, update soon. Also, quick question, when is Espada going to appear?
viewer chapter 45 . 5/17/2014
Sorry for commenting so late.

So another backstory chapter is coming up! Wicked!

Update soon!
demons Anarchy chapter 45 . 5/15/2014
Finally! I am so sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I've been kicking ass on Disgaea D2, finally got Valvatorez and Fenrich after 5 hours of grinding (pain in the ass mind you) and now I am on my way to kicking the shit outta Baal... Quick question, HOW DO I KILL HIM?! I'VE DIED LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY!

Update soon, cool chap, and can't wait to hear the sob story
Hades Revolution chapter 45 . 5/11/2014
Whoa whoa whoa, back up! Are telling me that condescending bitch Ciel is gonna show up again?! Oh, someone, please, kill me now! I can't stand that woman!

Shiro Yagashimi: Since Hades-san is having a fit, allow me to take her place for this. The chapter was indeed incredible, and the situations that are sure to come are beginning to make me wonder what exactly fate has in store for our dear hero. Hades-san also wanted to ask when Agnes would be making her appearance, she has been nagging about it for a month now, and will you possibly add Elizabeth for a brief encounter against Shinjiro?

Agnus: Blue clothed lady that's as strong as hell?

Shiro: Same one.

Agnus: ...Shinjiro Aragaki... YOU ARE FUCKED! AHAH!

Shinji: SHUT UP YOU ASS!

Agnes: Um, isn't this considered stealing?

Shiro: I dunno, but they completely missed the point. I was asking a question, not making a fact. This is SaberTheFallenAngel's story, not ours. By the way, want popcorn?

Agnes: Sure-wait, where did you even get that?!