Reviews for One for the money, Two for the pride
lunatje chapter 27 . 9/6/2011
great story

please finish it i love to read how it ends
kayden-sparks chapter 27 . 3/14/2007
You can’t just stop it there. That was really good. It had enough action and adventure to grab the attention, but also enough plot to keep the attention. You really are a talented written. Please keep writing on this story. I know you haven’t written in a while, whether its just because you got bored of it, or because you hit a writers block, I know I, as well as the other 180 people that reviewed it, would enjoy it if you kept the story going. Give it an ending, please. Thanks for the story, and for reading this review.

-Kayden-sparks
Texan Rebel chapter 24 . 8/5/2006
Dude, that is a good story. I can hardley wait for the next chapter. Keep the good stuff coming. Later
Cobra762 chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Excellent story so far, but I read something in there that made me squirm:

"The businessman in the drivers seat glanced across at her and winked. “Burn baby burn.” She said to herself and blew a sultry kiss to the suit as she slammed her finger down on the red button."

One thing about cars, NEVER use nitrous from a standstill. You'll blow your engine VERY quickly, and a blown block is not fun. It's incredibly expensive to replace the engine (Especially a GT500Es engine), plus if you've done any modifying to the engine, odds are you've destroyed those parts as well. Nitrous is used to gain RPMs (thus speed) when racing, and is generally only used when in third gear or above (Try not to use it when you're in the high RPMs of sixth either). Just thought I'd share that with you. Otherwise an excellent story. Continue soon.
Amber Nectar chapter 27 . 11/10/2005
Thanks for the reviews! And to answer the question you're ALL asking, YES, one day soon im going to get my rear in gear and update! So put me on your alert list!

AN x
Pezzini chapter 27 . 11/5/2005
I just found this fic and read the whole thing but I am so diappointed that it isn't finished...I want to know what happens...do they win and what does Memphis do to get back at Johnny B? I know that is has been almost a year since it was updated but do you plan to finish it? I hope so :)
Mew Robena chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Sweet! Awesome! Gr8! Good! Scary! Amazing! PERFECT! THE inly words 2 describe this chappie!

Lotsa Love!

Mew Robena
Mew Robena chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
SWEETNESS! Johnny B was 1 of my fave characters (besides Sway & Memphis, of course) & it's AWESOME that he's in this story! KEEP IT UP! ME LOVE IT!
Mew Robena chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
COOLNESS! SWEETNESS! AWESOMENESS! GR8NESS! PERFECTNESS! I LOVE IT! I'VE ONLY READ THE DEFAULT CHAPPIE & ALREADY I LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP! Tee hee!

4EVA YUR LOYAL FAN,

Mew RobenaHolly Hawkins
OnexForxHope chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Amazing story! Update soon please!
simonsaysfunction chapter 27 . 1/24/2005
Jeezums! Your WAY off on your chapter count, you've got 27 chapters not 23. But I love it! SwayMemphis 4-ever!

Inuko-sama over and out!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 22 . 1/23/2005
Damn Johnny!

Good!

she's still alive!

An anonymous tip!
It's Raining Snow chapter 27 . 1/17/2005
aww. that was awsome! i so want more!
Luvin-Gabriel chapter 27 . 1/7/2005
wow Amber Nectar this is an awesome story! I would life to see more updates, you're a really good writer! Don't stop!
Amy chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Damn girl, you know just waht to get a gal for her birthday. lol

Thanks babe, made me smile, forgot how much i loved that story, i may actually read the whole thing over again :)

F40 baby, cant get much better

Now you have reminded me, you know you gotta update more right? lol

talk soon babe