Reviews for Loving You
LisaF29 chapter 8 . 3/28
Great story so far! I'm excited to see what is happening in Emmett and Jasper's relationship. Can't wait for more!
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 8 . 3/20
Both of them are just silly. Can't wait for them to get physical... If you know what I mean ;)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 8 . 3/20
ooh dear! well at least rosalie's out of the way. now for these two to work on mending things :)
jessa76 chapter 8 . 3/19
well at least em said sorry jasper has not said chit
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 7 . 3/6
Yay update! I can't wait to see Jasper and Emmett in real action!
SlashGal chapter 7 . 3/6
aww poor jasper - so confused. great update :)
jessa76 chapter 7 . 3/5
i want to know if emmett was awake to catch that little show? more soon
SlashGalAgget chapter 6 . 2/14
awww! poor em being all confused with the dream - and then jasper telling him he wasn't staring at him at all (i don't believe that for a second btw lol). great update :)
jessa76 chapter 6 . 2/13
poor em
cloemarrie chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Wow now that was hot!

Oh crap! Wonder what's going on? GAWD! I want more dang it!

Great cliffhanger but dang! I want to read more!
cloemarrie chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Wow! Um..yeah what's with that look?

Yeah...they have a couple of strippers in front of them doing delicious things to them but they're not paying attention. Maybe that look Jasper's giving him is want or jealousy over what Cherry is doing to Em? Interesting!

I'm really enjoying this story!
cloemarrie chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Ooo is Em crushing on his best friend? *snickers*

Hmmm wonder what's gonna happen with Rose?

I'm really enjoying the story. Sounds similar to what would happen in RL :)
cloemarrie chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Awe poor Jazzy he's got a tough decision to make. The choice to be with his friend or the choice of making his dream come true! I can see why that can be confusing :(

Em makes me smile, laugh, and irritated all at the same time but gotta love my boy lmao
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Loving the story thus far. Yea, wonder what that's about? He's a young kid who's lost and trying to find himself. He still has time to grow :)

Jasper sounds like a good kid hope he can keep Em in line *chuckles* I doubt it though lol

Poor Jazz he had a hard childhood.
noodle27272 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Wow... ummmm... just wow. Please continue. For the sake of my sanity, you much continue!