Reviews for Marry Me
LopezG chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
What a wonderful wedding night. This has been a joy to read. Thank you so much for writing it.
LopezG chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Why can't Rick be this much fun sober? I like the whole wedding theme. All they have is each other.
SOA loving mom chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Very steamy! Loved this:) Great work as always:)
jaded79 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Love drunk Rick and drunk Glenn! Oh I can't wait for the SMUT. :) Great job with this!
jaded79 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Love it! So glad there was another chapter! I'm on to the next!
jaded79 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter! Love the idea!
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Great ending! How about this for a request I am thinking that if Daryl did decide he wanted to pursue Carol how funny it would be for everyone if she didn't get it right away like maybe she thinks he just wants to be buddies. I think a story just centered on that would be funny. It has been hinted at in another story, but not an entire story just about that.
TriviaQueen chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Hot stuff, thought the wedding was lovely, liked Glenn giving Carol away :)
hockeydrmr9 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
WOW ... what a wonderful bit of fluffy goodness! This is certainly one to reread and reread again and again! Just such a feel good bit of brilliant writing!
LopezG chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
So sweet. I'm so looking forward to the reception and wedding night.
SOA loving mom chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was very sweet:) I just wiped my tears from Dying and then I got all warm and fuzzy over this one. Excellent job with your writing :)
iamiweasley chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
WHATTT BUT I WANT TO READ ABOUT THE ACTUAL WEDDING PART LIKE THEIR VOWS! (Great piece of writing) I just want to read more!
deelove1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You put a smile on my face with this:) Please keep up the good work.