Reviews for Accused
criminalmindsandncisoffical chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
OMG! i love reading this story. its amazing, i cannot believe they think Gibbs would hurt poor Abby. I was so shocked when i read the recording from Abby. You should send this to cbs! it would make a well cool episode!
flootzavut chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Glaring without a license bwahahahaha love it.
flootzavut chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
"Tony didn't handle panic mode very well."

Oh my, so true! Poor Tony.

Most intrigued. You have me hooked!
DallasMarieJensen chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
more more more I miss this story
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Chip - the lab assistant - from Frame Up?

My god, he must be mentally unstable if he is still determined to cause trouble for the team, especially after all these years!
Saissa chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Gibbs looked at her. "Really?" the only word he said.

OMG - Hart! Is that all you care about? Wanting more sex with Gibbs when he needs to help his family first? You are just as manipulative as Abby is.
No wonder the team doesnt like you much.
But they are still Blind to ABby's faults as well.
Saissa chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
The heart rate monitor started to increase. McGee's heart fell a little. He always hoped that he might have a chance with Abby, but knew that she didn't care for him as she did for another. Now his suspicions were confirmed. She cared for Gibbs more than him. As much as it pained him, it also relieved him a bit.

Good now maybe McGee can stop pining for her and start looking elsewhere for a REAL girlfriend - some one who does not manipulate him.
Saissa chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
"No!" Ducky exclaimed. "Everyone who comes in contact with Abby loves her instantly! I have no idea who might want to harm her."

Ducky! I am so disappointed. I didnt think you also had rose coloured glasses on. Abby is a very manipulative child. Even if she looks like an adult - she most certainly does NOT act like a adult.
"Why? What do you mean, Detective? They are very good friends. Agent Gibbs takes a special interesting in watching out for Abby, as we all do. He would do anything for her if she asked. He would move mountains to protect her..."

Yes Ducky and you have stated exactly WHY Abby is such a manipulative bitch. Because she has manipulated Gibbs into making her his favourite and thus allowing her to get away with so many CHILDISH actions.
What I dont understand is why everyone else also has on rose coloured glasses and cannot see her for the manipulative bitch that she is.
WHY are you all PANICKING?
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
OOH

Unusual angle - must keep reading to find out who dunnit!
xobin chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Thanks for the chapter. Short but informative. Now to make sure Abby is okay...
KrisShannon chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
ALRIGHT! They got him! I hope there are no loop holes that scum-bag Chip can crawl out of. When Abby awakens, she will be able to tell them it was Chip. As destroyed as her apartment was, it would be very likely Chip left a fingerprint or some DNA from blood or sweat. SOMETHING that can put him away for good... assuming he lives to be put away. Chip hurt Abby and he still has to face her NCIS family, more importantly, he still has to face Gibbs and that could pretty much be the end of Chipster's world as he knows it.

This is a great story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
STLFAN chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Welcome back! I have been waiting for this.
So glad Gibbs caught him. I have to be honest,
I'm not a fan of M. Allison. I guess she served her
purpose.
ladybugsmomma chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Chip is apprehended at last! Great chapter!
hslacer chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Wow . Would not have guessed it was Chip. Try to post again soon.
Theresa F chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Will wait patiently for next chapter :-)