Reviews for Another Day Another Dollar
pinkgurl804 chapter 14 . 7/21
Great story so far. I like how you made a version of HG work with the time period. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Milarqui chapter 14 . 7/12
OK, story is getting interesting. Can't wait to see what else happens, and whether they will manage to get Snow out of power. Katniss' return to publicly tell Snow and the corrupt cops out for their deeds would put an end to them, for sure.
statstraw chapter 1 . 2/22
I love this! Looks like something to be enjoyed.
AnnRv chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Peeta's mother is the worst :( it always breaks my heart to read about how she treats him.
Anyways, I love this story and hope you will update soon!
Tifah98 chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
While i like this story, are katniss n peeta athiests? While i dont get buthurt over ppl having their own opinion n beliefs, im just confused because i believe in God. Otherwise good story!
Amanda C chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Thank you for writing this! And welcome back!
I hope everything is good and I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Reader701 chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
I'm so glad you wrote another chapter! I love this story and cannot wait to read more. I love that Peeta stood up to his mother, though she still got to him in the end. I hope he and Katniss are reunited soon.
mansts chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I'm so happy you've updated! I've missed this story a lot! This chapter was amazing!
gazpacho14 chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
I was SO SO SO SO HAPPY to finally get an update on this remarkably written story! Your writing is flawless and beautiful and I thought this story was done forever. You made my day when I saw the update email! This is far one of the best stories I've read, and I've got like 100's of favorite stories saved! This is at the TOP!
I am glad Peeta stood up to his mother. His love for katniss fueled his courage to stand up to her once and for all. I hope his mother backs down. I can't wait for the Everlark reunion! AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR RETURNING TO THIS FASCINATING STORY!
honeylime chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
Thanks for the update! I'm delighted that you've returned to this story, and I hope you're in a better place, personally.

It's so hard to see Katniss and Peeta separated, but I enjoyed learning what they're up to in their respective locations. And referring to one another as "my Peeta" and "my Katniss" (I think they both do this?) is so sweet. I was glad to see Peeta final stand up to his mother, but I'm worried about the fallout. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Wonderful chapter! Glad youre back 3
Tanja83 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
I truly love this story. Everything about it is just amazing. I love the time period of when it's taking place. And I love ho all the characters are written.
kamjam chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
I've just found this and caught up. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter :)
Loueze chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
Welcome back! I am 100% sincere when I tell you that I was re-reading this story and wishing you would continue it only an hour before you updated. I really thought my mind was playing tricks on me when I saw the update notification. Thank you so much for coming back. :)

This chapter picks up effortlessly from the last. I think Cora has warmed up to Katniss a lot, and is becoming protective of her. By the way she watches Katniss eat and keeps offering her more, she recognises Katniss as a girl who didn't always have enough. Katniss is becoming known by the locals in the town though, so its still a worry that word of this cousin who suffered a fever will somehow find its way back to Adelaide's ears. Or worse - someone will see a paper and recognise Katniss as this missing "Girl on Fire". I'm glad Cora gave Katniss a better idea of what Peeta's childhood was like - and what his mother is like.

At the end of the last chapter, Peeta and Finnick were focused on how to suppress the unrest unwittingly stirred up by the "girl on fire". But it seems fire is catching. :) Peeta's own rebellious streak is starting to surface both against Snow, and his mother. He was never happy with how the factories were run, and now he has finally stood up to his mother and told her plainly that he will not marry Glimmer, the sh-t is probably about to hit the fan. It leaves me officially terrified of what Adelaide Mellark will do next. In the face of Peeta's defiance Adelaide will now realises her control over him is slipping away and like a trapped animal, she is now at her most dangerous.

Once again thank you for sharing. I do hope that Katniss and Peeta get to spend some time together soon, because I have a feeling there is still a long way to go, before they will be out of the woods.