Reviews for Another Day Another Dollar
Loueze chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
I had to log out and leave this message as a guest as I have already reviewed this chapter when it was published! :) Even though this story is not a Christmas story, I started to read it one cold Christmas night a couple of years ago - and I couldn't "put it down" as the saying goes. Ever since then it has remained as one of my favourite Everlark stories, ever. I always go back and re-read this story at Christmas time and enjoy it as much every time. It looks like it was not too far from completion, and I hope one day you will find the time and the inspiration to come back and add those finishing touches... Happy Christmas. Lou.
forevrkat chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
This is a fantastic story, so hoping to hear how you plan on playing this out.
pinkgurl804 chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
Great story so far. I like how you made a version of HG work with the time period. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Milarqui chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
OK, story is getting interesting. Can't wait to see what else happens, and whether they will manage to get Snow out of power. Katniss' return to publicly tell Snow and the corrupt cops out for their deeds would put an end to them, for sure.
statstraw chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I love this! Looks like something to be enjoyed.
AutumnRain171 chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Peeta's mother is the worst :( it always breaks my heart to read about how she treats him.
Anyways, I love this story and hope you will update soon!
Tifah98 chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
While i like this story, are katniss n peeta athiests? While i dont get buthurt over ppl having their own opinion n beliefs, im just confused because i believe in God. Otherwise good story!
Amanda C chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
LOVED it!
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Thank you for writing this! And welcome back!
I hope everything is good and I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Reader701 chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
I'm so glad you wrote another chapter! I love this story and cannot wait to read more. I love that Peeta stood up to his mother, though she still got to him in the end. I hope he and Katniss are reunited soon.
mansts chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I'm so happy you've updated! I've missed this story a lot! This chapter was amazing!
gazpacho14 chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
I was SO SO SO SO HAPPY to finally get an update on this remarkably written story! Your writing is flawless and beautiful and I thought this story was done forever. You made my day when I saw the update email! This is far one of the best stories I've read, and I've got like 100's of favorite stories saved! This is at the TOP!
I am glad Peeta stood up to his mother. His love for katniss fueled his courage to stand up to her once and for all. I hope his mother backs down. I can't wait for the Everlark reunion! AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR RETURNING TO THIS FASCINATING STORY!
honeylime chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
Thanks for the update! I'm delighted that you've returned to this story, and I hope you're in a better place, personally.

It's so hard to see Katniss and Peeta separated, but I enjoyed learning what they're up to in their respective locations. And referring to one another as "my Peeta" and "my Katniss" (I think they both do this?) is so sweet. I was glad to see Peeta final stand up to his mother, but I'm worried about the fallout. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Wonderful chapter! Glad youre back 3
Tanja83 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
I truly love this story. Everything about it is just amazing. I love the time period of when it's taking place. And I love ho all the characters are written.