Reviews for Another Day Another Dollar
I really hope you update this phenomenal story. It's been a year :(
jhutch-things chapter 10 . 2/19
Boy, this story is soooo good. I especially loved this chapter. I've neglected my housework all day...couldn't stop reading...I just need an ending...great job!
jhutch-things chapter 13 . 2/19
Dear Heaven, tell me you plan to continue this story...I got all caught up in it and now I feel like I'm dangling on the edge of a cliff! Great story, so far. I just need the HEA and some closure here. Thank you.
gazpacho14 chapter 13 . 1/8
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY so far! I was SO HOOKED from the first chapter! I am a full time working mama with kids and believe me, finding time to pursue my favorite hobby of reading, is scarce! But I managed in the last 2 days becuase this story has been nothing but riveting! You are a great writer! I hope you can update soon? I appreciate the time you take to write and really hope this story can be continued. I am from Chicago so this story is even more endearing to me! :)
gazpacho14 chapter 1 . 1/7
wow I really loved this chapter and it's only the first. I felt moved to tears at Katniss's hardships once her father died. Hunger is awful. I'm so glad she found a job. You are a great writer!
katamount chapter 13 . 1/4
Ooo! I just saw on your tumblr that you're halfway done with the next chapter. I hope your new year is off to a good start and that you'll post an update to this fic soon. Thanks!
Martianmojo chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
What a remarkably rich story! I particularly like the way you have woven Sinclair's ideas and the women's suffrage movement along with pre-Jane Adams ideas about social order into the THG themes of rebellion, oppression and inequality.

Where is the parallel, though, to Peetas cottage? Katniss never finds a place of sanctuary until it's all over, and even then the burnt out D12 is not exactly the warm shelter you have painted her into here. Can't figure out how she comes back into the rebellion now...
Are you still shipping this fic?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Love this story, please update soon:)
TheGirlwithaPin chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Lovely! Keep updating! :-)
TheGirlwithaPin chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
This has become my favorite history era hunger games fanfiction that I have read in a very very long time! I love this, and the details you put into your writing. i live a bir north of chicago, but I can visualize all of the vauge, yet vivid places that you describe!
Keep updating!
Dandelion Lass chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
I'm loving this story! Please update soon. I was so beautiful that P searched out her sold comb, hopefully it hasn't been lost forever since her escape to the county.
LittleDove33 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
I am so annoyed with Katniss. Did she honestly think that was the best way to break off things with Peeta? That was such an insensitive thing to do. I really hope she fixes things.
jdw12 chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Another delightful chapter! It answered my question of how Peeta was able to get away for so long without raising his mother's ire. I can't WAIT to hear how she reacts to Peeta's non-proposal to Glimmer. And I'm also so curious about how Katniss is faring back at the cottage, alone with Cora. I'm sure she'll win Cora over...just not sure how. It seems like Snow should be able to figure Katniss's attachment to Peeta. He was in the Hob on a couple of occasions, and someone there might have heard her say (or moan?)his name. I expected Clove to sell Katniss out by now. But I love that the story is unpredictable so I'm not complaining! Thank you for carrying on. :-)
jdw12 chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
Love this chapter! I'm elated that Katniss finally trusts Peeta and went away with him. And it's nice to see their intimate relationship unfolding. Great story overall and I've enjoyed reading. Sorry if it's a breach of etiquette that I haven't reviewed any previous chapters...I'm new to ffic and don't know the expectations around reviewing stuff that isn't new. But I am very happy to have found this story and I thank you for writing. You are a talented writer!
Follower chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
This is awesome. Write more chapters, and soon! She should get pregnant!