Reviews for Stretch
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Nice.
angela chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
omg! hot! and so cute...i wish there was more...
Alishabear chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
The story was amazing! I hope to read more like it
Thatsallwegot chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Love.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love it! Very well written, well done!
beargirl1393 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Sequel?
PhoenixPixie chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
This is the second
Eiri and Kurama lover07 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Loved it! Perhaps you would consider a sequel? If the little inspiration bug bites ya.
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Fantastic I love it
Imalena chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Hey, nice story. Lots of lemon ;-)

Just a 2 things to say : don't use acronym (w/ in place of with ; & in place of and) because it "breaks" the text. Also, don't write huuuuuge paragraph that is so really hard to read (it happened in chapter 1 and 2, but chapter 3 was perfect ;-)

Other than that, it would have been nice to have more "story", or at least, a little bit more plot ;-)

Thank you for writting this story, until next time
TarquinFurie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I have to agree that it seems like you could use a beta reader, or maybe a read through, there were some places where I thought there needed to be comma's, or perhaps two sentences instead of one. It was pretty good though, for right of the top of your head.

It could be better paced, but since this is your first I wouldn't be too hung up about it. But I would work on your rhythm and pacing for future endeavors, I read plenty of PWP's in which there is excellent pacing and rhythm, so it can be done. Good Luck and keep writing.
Demyx101 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Considering this is your first fanfic, I am very, very impressed! :D
As a major smutty/yaoi fangirl I loved reading every word! Very hot ;)

A few things I would improve on are the slight spelling mistakes (But hey, every story has at least some of those), but there are very few so that's good :3
Also, instead of having really long paragraphs I'd suggest breaking them up a bit, just so they're easier for the viewers to read.

Other than that, I REALLY enjoyed this fic and am looking forward to more of your work!
Keep it up! :)
JoshGrobanite97 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hello! Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I loved this! That was just fabulous. Keep it up!
HatefulRodeo chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
To the reviewer calling themselves Crimson Mage. I allowed your review to be shown even though it wasn't flattering as I believe everyone's opinion should be heard/seen as long as it is respectfully given. Now, on to your review which I thank you for but I can not agree w/ it. You see I wrote a oneshot generally not the forum for epic love stories. Also, I respect the fact that you enjoy some build up in the your stories you are reading in regards to when the chosen characters will for lack of a better phrase get it on. This oneshot was written to show the progression of 2 men who begin to care for each other as friends but as their mutual respect and care for each other grows so does their attraction. This attraction culminates in both of them advancing what was a friendship into a more physical relationship. This story could be the beginning of a love story if I choose for it to continue as of right now it ends w/ 2 men grateful to have found another they are attracted to & care for despite their reputations etc. Sorry this response is long but I felt I needed to add my 6 knuts. : )
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I like romance story's to build up and than come's love.
It's like you just want to smut.
I wish you try again plzzzz.

Crimson Mage.