Reviews for Will Be Loved
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
This... this is brilliant. I'm laughing my butt off at this entire chapter, but of course, I love where this is headed. Good job. I hope to read more. :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Well done
AnonymousIncognito chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This was just an all around fun chapter to read. Well done.

Loved the "Go get'em tiger" line.

Just to let you know, if you somehow find a way to fit in a "Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot" I will have to give you a thousand virtual high fives for sheer brilliance.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Well, Tygra is a bit of a chauvinist in this chapter. He sure didn't like getting shown up in the area of mechanical skills by a female. The tension is mounting between Tygra and Pumyra as they continue their little game. I am curious to see where it leads.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It looks like Pumyra and Tygra is playing with fire. The fact that Lion-O's and Cheetara's feelings aren't considered hints that their little game may have serious consequences in the end.
NoWhere ManX chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Ah the game is afoot. So to speak. So very good that you continued with this story. It would seem those two are very much playing with fire, but only right now it seems Panthro is the one made to suffer. Hope you continue with this.
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
The game that Pumyra and Tygra are playing is heating up now. I enjoy the way you write them and how you convey their characters. Please write on.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I have to admit that I was a little iffy at first but I'm happy to say you've disspelled my hesitation at reading a Tygra story. I like how you kept them pretty much in character, captured some of that OS vibe these two had but channel it with new energy. Hope you continue. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I like where this is going. Continue please.
InfamousBrony chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Can't wait what will happen next! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Is there still going to be more? I like where this story is going. The pairing of Tygra and Pumyra...Interesting. Keep up the good work!
Infamous chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Is there still going to be more? I like this story. This pairing...Interests me...
NoWhere ManX chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
LOL The last line is priceless. And it's funny I'd like to see where this is going. I don't particularly like Tygra, but I could see this happening honest before the "beloved" thing rose up.
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You got me interested. Well done.