Reviews for That Breathless Charm
Faerie of Tara chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Absolutely wonderful.
getdownfromthere chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Once again I sit here in tears. I absolutely loved this story. You have that way of making a person believe they are right there in the story along with the characters. I just get lost in your stories. Keep writing, please!
quin3218 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
I love this story!
Szors chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Hi!

It was an insanely beautiful and moving story, thank you for sharing!

I really loved everything, the starting an ending newspaper article, the mystery surrounding Blaine in the beginning, the Shuesters and the ND kids, the changes in McKinley (which were really believable, though I completely understood Kurt's incredulity), Cooper and the Hudmel family. But my favorite is Kurt and Blaine's relationship. It's organic and honest and really touching how much they care for each other and how hard it was for them to live separately.

I really loved it, and even managed to make me cry with the ending (I was so happy for them).

Sofia Michelle chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
PERFECT! i love it!
wheematt chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Wonderful story!
teilo chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
this was a beautiful story - thanks for sharing :)
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Oh wow. Amazing!
dsblondie chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
You write about love so beautifully. I was reading "FALLING" again and went to your page and saw your latest. Loved it. Stay up all night and reading both. It is 5:30 in the morning and I want more. You are very GIFTED, just one advice. DON'T STOP WRITING!
RubyRouge666 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
That was beautiful...I'm speechless *_*
MyRainingDropsOfTeal chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I loved reading this story! It made me happy. Thanks! :D
TenderGraces chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Ten chapters told a story 50 haven't told so well. Thank you! You did an amazing job.
AndersonandReid chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Thanks so much... I absolutely loved it and I adore your writing style xx
JonasGeek chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Just spent my night reading this and it was wonderful. : )
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
sweet story with just enough angst to keep it interesting