Reviews for Ten Kisses
mggublergal chapter 1 . 4/18
Here's another great story with the right amount of romance mixed in with just a bit of angst for good measure. Although this wasn't as graphic as the previous ones I've read, it doesn't mean that I found it any less erotic because it's very erotic in it's own right. :) I loved how described the way each kiss was initiated and how it made both of them feel. I don't know if most people realize that kissing is more than romantic that it could be just as erotic as the sex acts themselves and you managed to portray that, for me at least. Adding this to faves like I did with the other ones :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
The eighth time...sigh...

So sweet. Thank you for posting.

- lilijuliet
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wow sweet tender poignant, super hot super sexy. What's that song by John Mayer? Your Body is a Wonderland? Yeah that one. Short but loved it.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
That was sweet, lovely, tender, joyful and I loved it a lot.
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
cute!
AuntSara chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Sweet! Such a romantic story.
bethann.acrie chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
These two truly belong together...
Bluehexx chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
first thought to come to mind was 'awwwww' and I have to say not a lot makes me go aww like that. Amazing work once again
scrapmom chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was so incredibly sweet! I loved how each kiss was different, but still special in their own way. Beautiful!
LyzeeAnne chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aww. I definitely love this one. It's so sweet. 3
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
There aren't enough 'w's for me to go "Aww!" forever with. Because I love this. Love love LOVE this.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
dawwwwwwwwww. :3 super fluffy cuteness. i feel like i'm floating through a cotton candy cloud.
WritingIsReality chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was so amazing. Really it was. The emotion conveyed was beautiful and I really think you did such a great job :)
Criminds chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awe very cute :)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I think I've gone through at least 7 other fics before I found this one, and out of all of them, this one is by far the best.
You did a great job with the description and making it come alive. It was so sweet and sexy and just perfect. :D
Favorite for you.