Reviews for Set Fire to the Rain
Kittylover chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Damn, you're good. This was wonderful.
mahc chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Glad you posted this story here, as well. I enjoyed it again.
cheyenne1963 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Wow what an amazing story. Just when I think it cant get any better you rise to the challenge and prove me wrong. I love the name Oceane its beautiful. Your writing abilities never seize to amaze me. When I read one of your stories I actually feel like Iam right there what a talent you have. Thanks so much for the story. The passion at the end even left me breathless and I was just reading. Lol I cant wait for the next one.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Perfectly wonderful! Thank you for writing!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Can honestly say I have never had rabit stew. Thank heavens for small blessings!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Matt, you sneak! Nicely done
C.I.TigerFan chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
So sweet. I love your authors note. You just keep adding to your "lack" of expertise. Cracking me up. I think you are doing a grea job. Love the updates!
MoonstoneMaiden chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
I love your stories. Keep them coming!
tengland2 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Things are looking up for the two of them. He's eating and to insure he rests, she took his clothes.
At least now they've got a start on their relationship. How to raise the money needed to buy part of the Long Branch and no more work upstairs. Does't seem to matter to him what people think of her being a saloon girl.
tengland2 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Give her credit for making an something decent to eat, with what little she had to cook with and Matt liked it. Ate even though his stomach hurt. On to more of thier adventure.
tengland2 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Can't wait until Matt gets better.
tjp chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
You have a way with words. Love your Matt and Kitty stories. Looking forward to the next adventures of Kitty and Matt.

Janie
lostcowgirl chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
What a sweet tale this turned out to be. Thank you for writing it. Matt's earlier embarrassment made me think of how he reacted to Clarey when she asked him to slosh in the stream with her in Cotter's Girl. Mrs. Dillon, huh. Too bad he didn't follow thru except in the pages of fan fiction. Still, you do have a way of describing that first time they were together to physically express their love.

Elaine
SingerMe chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Ended just the way it should, M & K together!
SingerMe chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
This is my favorite chapter of this story. So Sweet!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »