Reviews for The Phone Call
Sumechi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Lol at first I didn't get it but then I realized.
...and this is why you dont take your cell phone out during a movie. :D
Oniongrass chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I admit I had a heart attack when I read the car crash part, I had no idea it was a trick!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Alfred totally did that on purpose! Just to freak poor Mattie out! Matthew totally needs to make Al sleep on the couch tonight for that stunt!
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Effing hell. You had me rolling around with a shit-eating grin when I saw the movie sentence.
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hmm... that passive agressiveness went out the window huh...
psychoticReverie chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Haha, that got me :P
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You totally had me. Anyway, loved it and keep on writing!
-Moonlight's Shadow Warrior :D
Orithyea chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
What the. I was in the middle of reading this when I scrolled up to double-check the genre. Yup, there was definitely humor. I could feel the emotions of angst already, empathizing with Matthew. Damn it. I can't believe it was all just a movie. I totally love how Matthew's raging in the end. Great ficlet!
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
wow...I'd kill him after that..there should be a sequel just with Matthew allowing him back into the house but glaring at him and leaving him on the couch and Alfred really having to work to get back into his lovers bed...
xXMiakyattoXx chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
For a minute there, I felt the same as Matthew. I was so freaking worried, I swear I could feel the depression sinking in, but I laughed it off when I found out it was just the movie, I didn't get all pissed off. Just saying.
WontLetMeSignIn chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
BWAHAHAHA! Alfred... You are SO OBLIVIOUS!