Reviews for All I Want
CJ chapter 2 . 9/3
These chapters are so long they are like two in one.
CJ chapter 1 . 9/3
I liked the magical journal in this chapter.
smileforsun chapter 7 . 8/17
Hello from a fellow Utahn! I love this story. I especially liked the idea of the two-way journal - it definitely helped flesh out their relationship, and the engagement didn't feel too sudden since they'd already been "together" for years. Thanks for sharing your talents!
throughhiseyes chapter 7 . 7/26
I love teddy, he is too funny. this was an adora me last chapter! great way to end it!
throughhiseyes chapter 6 . 7/26
yes! go everyone!
throughhiseyes chapter 5 . 7/26
aw teddy is adorable!
throughhiseyes chapter 4 . 7/26
draco is so adorable! I'm glad Harry has realized the error if his ways
throughhiseyes chapter 3 . 7/26
cute!
throughhiseyes chapter 2 . 7/26
I love meddling friends !
throughhiseyes chapter 1 . 7/26
damn the Weasley’s are crazy haha I wonder if Harry will believe her. what will she do for work now?
BrieC423 chapter 1 . 7/13
I LOVE THIS! I NEVER LIKE THE HARRY/GINNY OR HERMIONE/RON Pairings. Just. No.
flirtingwithdeath101 chapter 7 . 7/10
"Lupin Boy Part Demon?" xD
I died laughing.
A1ihosty chapter 1 . 6/14
This is the best fanfiction ever !THE BEST ! I'm crying now as I will never be able to find one as good as yours ! Keep writing please never stop ! You are so talented !
I don't see the point of this meeting. It seems this chapter is only for bashing Molly, Ron, and Ginny.

There was no mention of an Order meeting before this and no reason given for this meeting (since Voldie's gone). As for the meeting itself, you only mentioned that 'various topics' were discussed, but gave no hint about those topics.

I'd have liked more relevant information.

Also, I think the love story, particularly Draco and Hermione's, was too fast.
rebellion90 chapter 7 . 4/27
Gah, I just loved it :D the Weasley bashing included... I love Draco's character development... sigh, so worth the lack of sleep. you rock!