Reviews for All I Want
Ackamarackus chapter 7 . 7/13
this is wonderful, i love it so much! it's like a culmination of all the lovliest dramione tropes- all the ones i've secretly not so secretly adored for years! and, as a wonderful bonus, it's got all the worst weasleys being given their comeuppance. which just makes this whole story even more marvelous.
kimbclar chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
Fabulous
Jbrowny16 chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
Please please please do more! I would LOVE it if the Weasleys got their comeuppance and Harry has real, true friends and love. Plus we need Hermione & Draco's wedding!
FriendofTrees chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
This was so sweet and loving. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
This story is so full of awesome...I love it
Mintley8 chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Ok, this is easily one of my fave Hermione/Draco stories, thank you x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Okay, so I got to Hermione getting fired before I gave up. It is just to idiotic a plot! Hermione getting fired was the last straw of pure stupidness. You do not get fired for a reason like that. And if you do, you sue them!
Immortal Dragon Empress chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
This has to be one of my ALL TIME Favourite story on this site ! Whenever I am in the mood for a good Dramione that I know won't disappoint and give me exactly what I want I find myself turning to this story! I recently read a Dramione fic that left me feeling very frustrated with the way in which the author wrote the characters and then wondered what I should read to fill the void ... and guess what immediately your story came to mind!

It was completely and utterly perfect! The romance between Draco and Hermione was beautiful to the last moment. It was sincere and honest and everything that it should be. And the mere fact that you managed to capture this in only seven chapters is rather remarkable ! I so wish there were more chapters to this!

I loved the Weasley bashing to be honest because what is a good Dramione without a little Weasley drama ? It made the story far more entertaining to read. Especially your characterisations of Molly and Ginny as they were positively horrible and this made the Weasley revenge all the more sweeter! You managed to create such depth with your characters despite the short amount of chapters. To make the Weasley women so horrible in such a short space is truly a mark on the kind of writer you are.

Anyway I'll probably be back in a few months thanks time to read this story ... again! I hope you plan on writing more Dramiones !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
I really love love love this story and I have read it about a million times. But the moment when Hermione reacts to Draco saying "charming" I violently flinch every time. So much so that I think I'm forming abs from cringing. But love this story and love your writing! Much love
CJ chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
These chapters are so long they are like two in one.
CJ chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
I liked the magical journal in this chapter.
smileforsun chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
Hello from a fellow Utahn! I love this story. I especially liked the idea of the two-way journal - it definitely helped flesh out their relationship, and the engagement didn't feel too sudden since they'd already been "together" for years. Thanks for sharing your talents!
throughhiseyes chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
I love teddy, he is too funny. this was an adora me last chapter! great way to end it!
throughhiseyes chapter 6 . 7/26/2017