Reviews for Knocking on Heaven's Door
Sunshine162122 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Wonderful story! I started reading, and thought... what have I gotten into? I normally avoid death stories, but your writing is so good that I kept on going. And am so glad I did.. Terrific ending. You portrayed this scenario so well, making it completely believeable. You brought me so down in sadness, then twisted the story and brought the joy back. Great job writing this!
MaryEllen309 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
You scared me with this. Don't want any dying! :)
Bernie Ranck chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Thanks for the twist...after you had me in tears...but grateful it turned out the way you twisted it about...lol. Nice one.
Sally Ferrell chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Excellent, excellent story! Had me scared there for a minute, but all turned out so good. Thanks for this one.
pegbronco chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was great. Love the twist. Well done.
kristleap chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Enjoyed the story. Was heartbreaking in the begining. You protrayed it so well. Felt like I was there. Hope to see another S&H story from you soon. Glad it all turned out to be a bad dream.
Questfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh you just made me cry! That could so have been what happened and you described it brilliantly. Hutch would definitely have gone after Gunther. But then you throw in this line and make me laugh.
"No, I'm pretty sure she'sh real and you are in big trouble, mishter."
Great story thankyou.
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was a great story. Had me on edge until the very end. Thanks Sandybeliever.