Reviews for The Other Side
BridgeBurn100 chapter 14 . 3/7
Omg! 14 chapters of amazing and the last chapter hasn't been put up! Please please please update and put in the last chapter!
ThePeridotRanger chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
Awesome story! I know it has been a while, but I was wondering if you were going to post the last chapter?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Are you a psychiatrist? Cause black canary's dialogue was spot on :D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2016
I love this story! But I'm wondering, are you planning on posting a final chapter?
sb chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
i wonder what her weaknesses were
sb chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
couldn't artemis lie to them about joining them and then run away? Nice humor btw quite funny
LittleMissFox chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Aw so many cute moments I loved it although I do wish Wally and Artemis kissed!
GreenGiantUranus chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
Sorry, too lazy to login. Hey, I know you haven't updated in like 2 and a half years, but this is one of the most quality YJ fan fics I've ever read and I'm dying to see the end of it. I love YJ and I love WallyxArtemis and this has been a great, great story. Please, please, please finish this. I will love you for the rest of eternity.
EmiEmi15 chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
*on my knees* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
chlolo1213 chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Hi so first this is a beautiful story about acceptance and has just what I was looking for anti-hero Artemis. But my only complaint is that you left it with such a tantalizing cliff hanger, for shame my good fellow, for shame.
Klautne16 chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
So here I am reading this amazing fanfic, get to chapter 14 all excited like, "Woooo! The finale!" Then I read, "Well we're down to the second to last chapter." And I'm like there is no freakin way. I go and check the last edited date. 2012. 2012. UHGGGGG! Please finish it! I can't handle the suspense!
Imaginneee chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
This is so great, I love this AU and you're writing style is nice! It's very crisp and down to earth but still descriptive. :)
This is such a good story and I'll wait for the last chapter eagerly. Good luck on college!
Copycxt chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Updates of any kind coming soon? You were so close to finishing?
AmyRose512 chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Hi. I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your story! I know it's been over a year since you last updated, but I really hope you update soon so I could see what happens. :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Amazing! I absolutley love it! Keep it up ;)