Reviews for The Other Side
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/6
Amazing! I absolutley love it! Keep it up ;)
Knext22 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Please update!
TheRantDragon chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
PLEASE finish this fic I love it so much I'm gonna sob uncontrollably! I must know what happens, I need a Wally/Artemis kiss, you teased it and now I'm just gonna pull my hair out from never knowing how this fight ends and see Arty recovered and find out whether they kiss and ugh!

This is one of my all time favorite stories for Wally and Artemis, I've read it like three times since I discovered it and I love it just as much each time. I'm intrigued by Artemis starting out as an actual Shadow but her still ultimately being this good person that winds up on the side her precious BAMF self belongs. You've handled everything in this story so well, everyone's in character and the Spitfire is wonderful and builds nicely.

*whispers intensely* Please finish it.
Musical Feline chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Second to last chapter and no update for almost 9 months?! You really know how to break hearts don't ya? XD
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE OH MY GOD

one more chapter? That's all I ask for.
lizzieonawhim chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Soooo I know you've probably moved on to other projects and fandoms and stuff, but just fyi I'm sorta dying to know what happens next here and I'd love it if you finished this. :)
star-eye chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Ahh so good! You write great action scenes!
Dana196 chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Oh my gods. You ended it there? PLEEEASE continue! Ugh i hate cliffhangers.
yay chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Wait, what? They're letting her go? But there's a price on her head! She could be killed!
yay chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
The Roy/Jade scene was sweet and adorable and *squeals*
yay chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
They're not even looking? Poor her.
yay chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Is Cheshire secretly helping Artemis?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
AWWW WHAT! Please update! I need more NOW! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
great story can't wait to read the rest.