Reviews for The Other Side
sb chapter 12 . 5/19
i wonder what her weaknesses were
sb chapter 6 . 5/19
couldn't artemis lie to them about joining them and then run away? Nice humor btw quite funny
LittleMissFox chapter 14 . 3/16
Aw so many cute moments I loved it although I do wish Wally and Artemis kissed!
GreenGiantUranus chapter 14 . 3/8
Sorry, too lazy to login. Hey, I know you haven't updated in like 2 and a half years, but this is one of the most quality YJ fan fics I've ever read and I'm dying to see the end of it. I love YJ and I love WallyxArtemis and this has been a great, great story. Please, please, please finish this. I will love you for the rest of eternity.
EmiEmi15 chapter 14 . 2/17
*on my knees* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
chlolo1213 chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Hi so first this is a beautiful story about acceptance and has just what I was looking for anti-hero Artemis. But my only complaint is that you left it with such a tantalizing cliff hanger, for shame my good fellow, for shame.
Klautne16 chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
So here I am reading this amazing fanfic, get to chapter 14 all excited like, "Woooo! The finale!" Then I read, "Well we're down to the second to last chapter." And I'm like there is no freakin way. I go and check the last edited date. 2012. 2012. UHGGGGG! Please finish it! I can't handle the suspense!
Imaginneee chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
This is so great, I love this AU and you're writing style is nice! It's very crisp and down to earth but still descriptive. :)
This is such a good story and I'll wait for the last chapter eagerly. Good luck on college!
Copycxt chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Updates of any kind coming soon? You were so close to finishing?
AmyRose512 chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Hi. I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your story! I know it's been over a year since you last updated, but I really hope you update soon so I could see what happens. :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Amazing! I absolutley love it! Keep it up ;)
Knext22 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Please update!
TheRantDragon chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
PLEASE finish this fic I love it so much I'm gonna sob uncontrollably! I must know what happens, I need a Wally/Artemis kiss, you teased it and now I'm just gonna pull my hair out from never knowing how this fight ends and see Arty recovered and find out whether they kiss and ugh!

This is one of my all time favorite stories for Wally and Artemis, I've read it like three times since I discovered it and I love it just as much each time. I'm intrigued by Artemis starting out as an actual Shadow but her still ultimately being this good person that winds up on the side her precious BAMF self belongs. You've handled everything in this story so well, everyone's in character and the Spitfire is wonderful and builds nicely.

*whispers intensely* Please finish it.
Musical Feline chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Second to last chapter and no update for almost 9 months?! You really know how to break hearts don't ya? XD
unmysterious chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE OH MY GOD

one more chapter? That's all I ask for.