Reviews for The Diary
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Very sweet, but it is MEDAL of Honor, not Metal of Honor. Keep on writing!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
This was so sweet.
nij2401 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Really cute... :)
carolinagirl9 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Forest Gump has always been one of my favorite movies. After reading this, it reminded me of the movie Safe Haven, when the mother wrote her husband, son, and new wife letters to read after her passing. I would have liked you to had written two diaries, one for Forest and little Forest. Jenny could have talked about what she hoped for little Forests future, as well as big Forests future (all about life). I would have also liked to have heard Jenny talk about what she learned from this journey with Forest. It was a sincere and meaningful entry though.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Too short
courtneylovesTV chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
love this story it's so good and sad at the same time
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very sweet. I love this. Instant fave for an all time favorite movie.
PlasticForever chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This story was very well thought out and used many correct details from the original movie! Almost brought me to tears, and was very convincing. I think this would have been a better ending to the movie.
gump1098 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
naddy.R chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
ok- you could elaborate on their feelings more, its kinda repetitive and it just follows what happens in the end of movie and a little extra you wrote yourself (which was really good idea btw) over and over, the diary should be more about her feelings than what happened on the day when you've already got Forrest to explain- which gives it the rushed english homework effect.
Sorry if its negative hope you take it as constructive critism to help you improve for the future- you have really good writing potentiol though and i think you'll go far :)
bluebayou77 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012