Reviews for Discovering Magic
This story is brilliant! Hope you update soon!
I love this story so far can't wait for an update!
lesa.blazer chapter 10 . 5/10
Please continue soon
phoenix-rob chapter 10 . 5/7
Are you still out there?
Please continue this story - its too good just to finish now
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 4/19
I absolutely love this story and hope you continue it
jot52 chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Hello, I was rereading some of my favor stories and came across this one, I really like where this story is headed, I hope there will be an update soon, take care and thank you for a great story
jot
morgannac64 chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
This is amazing. More please. I love stories with Bill.
JulietHalperin chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
I'm throughly invested in this:)
Blue Blossoms chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
This is really interesting story. Truly! Your theory of magic was rather logical and made sense. I haven't read of such scenario before in any stories I've read. So, I am quiet looking forward to the updates.

P.S. I think a friendship b/w Harry & William won't be out of place in this story neither would be a romantic relationship though it would be a bit of a work to steer this mentorship/friendly relation.
Tracon chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
I really love your story and how you have portrayed all the characters. Keep up your good work!
DemeRain chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
Thanks for sharing.
GreenEyedGazer chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
Found this fic this morning and had to read it all before work. I really like the dual themes of Harry growing as a wizard and a person as this fic continues. I can't wait for more. Great job and good luck!
Nikikeya chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
I really love this story so far. And I love how you've took a more indepth look a Ron's character instead of just simply going the: he's a jealous prat route as so many do. Love the whole idea of giving back to magic. And you bringing more Seer!Harry into the picture (I think that's great.) I like the correspondance between Bill and Harry as well. I hope you might continue this someday.

~Cloudy~
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
please please keep writing, i still LOVE this story :)
lorelei chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
I love, love, love this. And I sincerely hope you continue it, please! I want to see how Harry develops and grows, and I look forward to him and Bill becoming closer.