Reviews for Discovering Magic
Love it, and even if I would like an update I felt like it didn't end at too terrible a point to go into a hiatus. Though I would still ask you to please continue this story sometime
Tom-Riddle-Fan chapter 10 . 8/2
*sniff* Amazing. I loved it. Can't WAIT for the next update. :) :) :) :) Go Harry- you are amazing. I was so happy when he burnt the food to give it to Magic. Bill- you get five thumbs up. Five. That's, like, a lot. This is an amazing fic and your an amazing writer. So happy! :) :) :)
Mariel Fae chapter 10 . 7/30
I really like your take on Harry and his views on magic and relationships. I don't see that a lot and stories and I admit at first I was a bit leery of reading it because it just seems so angsty and I generally don't like reading that but I just kept reading and I fell in love with your style. I can't wait until your next chapter.
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 10 . 7/27
Lovely story. Please update soon.
Lauren Saint chapter 10 . 7/24
Interesting story! Looking forward to reading more! :D
777angeloflove chapter 10 . 7/22
awesome story~! please update again soon~! I love it~!
sillyfish1963 chapter 10 . 7/8
Good story, I like the relationship between Harry and Bill. Can't wait for more. PLEASE!
jayswing96 chapter 10 . 7/3
This story is so beautifully written I might just cry. Everything seems so real. The interactions between characters as well as reactions. I adore thus story and can't wait for what you have next.
mattdombast chapter 10 . 6/30
Okay that was smooth forgiving Ron that way
mattdombast chapter 9 . 6/30
This was really good
mattdombast chapter 8 . 6/30
I say. I say wrong with being acquaintance longer best friend
mattdombast chapter 7 . 6/30
I say screw Ron I hated that he became friends again
mattdombast chapter 6 . 6/30
I think herimone and Ron should go get bent period
mattdombast chapter 5 . 6/30