Reviews for Discovering Magic
jot52 chapter 10 . 7/31
Hello, I was rereading some of my favor stories and came across this one, I really like where this story is headed, I hope there will be an update soon, take care and thank you for a great story
jot
morgannac64 chapter 10 . 6/20
This is amazing. More please. I love stories with Bill.
JulietHalperin chapter 10 . 6/13
I'm throughly invested in this:)
Blue Blossoms chapter 10 . 6/10
This is really interesting story. Truly! Your theory of magic was rather logical and made sense. I haven't read of such scenario before in any stories I've read. So, I am quiet looking forward to the updates.

P.S. I think a friendship b/w Harry & William won't be out of place in this story neither would be a romantic relationship though it would be a bit of a work to steer this mentorship/friendly relation.
Tracon chapter 10 . 6/5
I really love your story and how you have portrayed all the characters. Keep up your good work!
DemeRain chapter 10 . 4/26
Thanks for sharing.
GreenEyedGazer chapter 10 . 1/27
Found this fic this morning and had to read it all before work. I really like the dual themes of Harry growing as a wizard and a person as this fic continues. I can't wait for more. Great job and good luck!
Nikikeya chapter 10 . 1/27
I really love this story so far. And I love how you've took a more indepth look a Ron's character instead of just simply going the: he's a jealous prat route as so many do. Love the whole idea of giving back to magic. And you bringing more Seer!Harry into the picture (I think that's great.) I like the correspondance between Bill and Harry as well. I hope you might continue this someday.

~Cloudy~
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 1/26
please please keep writing, i still LOVE this story :)
lorelei chapter 10 . 1/23
I love, love, love this. And I sincerely hope you continue it, please! I want to see how Harry develops and grows, and I look forward to him and Bill becoming closer.
leon931 chapter 10 . 1/20
I've just realised that I already reviewed but that his was the last chapter... Sooo, please don't stop working on this. I mean, I'm not trying to pressure you, there are obviously many many many(!) other things more important than me getting to read this fic. But it's just sooo awesome and I looove it! Harry is smart and he's changing, in a realistic way. He did't just wake up one day and become this political beast. And I just can't wait to see ho he'll develop and what he'll do later on... And Bill/Harry are so cute, whether it'll stay platonic or not.
I hope you started the new year in a good & happy way!
Tina M.
TinaMaki chapter 10 . 1/20
Ohh,,, Ron read it :( Idk, totally inapporpriate, obviously. But maybe it did Ron some good? I hope it did. I'm happy Harry didn't burn the friendship, but didn't just forgive and forget either...
TinaMaki chapter 9 . 1/20
Yay! You go Harry :D! I can't wait to read if he'll just forgive Ron & Hermione or not. especially because... Idk, I mean Ron was at least jealous. What was Hermione on about? HArry not being happy about losing a friend?
TinaMaki chapter 8 . 1/20
YES! At least somebody is furious with Dumbledore! You go, Bill! :D
Seriously, Bill does all the things somebody should have done for Harry. So yay!
I mean, McGonagall get all angry when she thinks Harry might do something dark. But does she ever offer help? No... Or look into the Dursleys (the woman who was against bringing him there, after all)?
TinaMaki chapter 7 . 1/20
So, Ron is a total prat in this fic as well... I'm not really surprised, tbh.
And Bill is simply lovely, I love how you described the candle experience! Very beautiful.