Reviews for Discovering Magic
reader1writer1 chapter 10 . 5h
I know I'm plaguing you with reviews today, but I'm finally reading this again. I've really enjoyed it and I look forward to more.
reader1writer1 chapter 9 . 5h
Definitely worth the wait! Thanks for another great (and believable-in context ~considering dragons, etc.) chapter.
reader1writer1 chapter 8 . 5h
I love the return to friendship and helpful hints. Kudos to you for making Harry realistically thoughtful about all sides of the situation, especially in light of his age. Great chapter :)
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 6h
This was a great chapter! I'm really loving this story.
AB Feta chapter 10 . 5/21
:D
ob1292 chapter 10 . 5/21
An interesting story so far I am eager to see more and really like your interpretation of magic and the "Old Ways" it is always nice to see different people work with it. I get tired of so many stories going on about how light is good and dark is evil, that is sooooo far from the truth. I look forward to seeing what comes next. Good Job
I like how unique the premise of the story is, but unfortunately it seems like you take 6 months to update the story. And how do you write fanfiction without a computer?
CFT chapter 10 . 5/21
I can't help it, when I reach the end of the chapter, knowing there is just the one new chapter when I started, I still reach for that next button. That horrible feeling when I realize there is nothing more and I am jarred out of your world, every single time.

I love this story! The characters, the plot, the world and your writing. It is perfect, and I am so in love with it and so glad you are sharing it with us, thank you! I was just as excited for this update as I was the one before (though I will admit the wait and worry has made me more excited for these than those before, and I was always more than a little pleased before).
imokit chapter 10 . 5/21
Cool story so far!
dead for life chapter 10 . 5/21
This is a pretty amazing story! I do like your concepts on magic, its refreshing to see a more serious approach to divination then the usual joke class and just transfer out and become a prodigy in the other classes. Keep up the great work and hope to see more in the future!
Emerald Time chapter 10 . 5/20
It seems like I haven't read this in forever. I love the new chapters and I really like how the friendship between Ron and Harry was repaired. Good luck in your writing! :)
Joshua chapter 10 . 5/20
Bill can't have been all that bad? According to cannon he, Percy and Barty Crouch Jr. Are the only ones to get 12 owls. Even Hermione did not get 12.
sing-to-the-moon chapter 10 . 5/20
As always, I had fun reading a new chapter! You write so well and it makes the story flow :)
I'm not very talented in the writing department, but I know a great story well I read one. You've got a gift, thank you for sharing it with all us geeks on FF.
All the best,
Sing to the Moon
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 10 . 5/20
It's good that Harry is recovering. I liked his point of view on Ron and Hermione, that being with them is more important than an apology. Perhaps Ron will appreciate his family a bit more having read Bill's letter. Thanks for sharing!
sympatheticassassin chapter 10 . 5/20