Reviews for Perfect Model Behavior
Janice chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I love your story please continue !
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Please continue and please do lime/smut thanks
Raise Hell Bells chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Well, the mother is turning out to be every bit the bitch I expected her to be. And, holy hell, PLEASE don't do a time skip. Seriously. I think that COULD be a type of cockblocking for Kyouya (yup, you should totally do a lime because of him. Not the readers, seriously, I'm worried about /Kyouya/!).
royalpurple153 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
OMG. I love this. I LOVE this. I, Carrie153, absolutely cannot, and I do mean, CANNOT wait any longer! Please!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Lol y u leave me hanging! Love u to tyler lol
Sage-Not-The-Herb chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Zomg! I love this, and I'm adoring Tyler and hating/loving Jay and... AHHHHHH THIS IS SUPER DUPER FREAKING FLUPER FRAK-TASTICALLY AMAZING! I love this! Give me more, don't do this! :O please update soon...
OF COURSE WE WANT A LIME OR LEMON! :D
Thorn
Akemi Spangler chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
oooo! Update soon! My inner perv is begging!
Monizzle chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I love the story. Naomi is so badass! There should definately be something steamy in the next chapter. Kyoya deserves something for all the teasing! ;p
ForBream chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Lemon/lime
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
This is a naughty chapter but I must say I like it when the normally cool calm and collected Kyuoya gets a little out of control!
kiaraxbernadette chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
whooo! love this story! lemon would be great, lol.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Lime/lemon definitely, the way you write you could totally make it great. Oh and by the way thing is a wonderful story
Traceless-Poison chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Tyler! :D Deffo lemon/lime; we're all pervs here. Please post soon! 3
sweetdreams705 chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I love you too Tyler! And yes you should continue otherwise your going to have a lot of people mad. I don't really care but I think it would be better if you continued with the lime/lemon. So glad you posted. And oh my gosh I would kill jay if he told guys about our sexual life!
Yanagi- sama chapter 11 . 1/16/2013