Reviews for The Royal Vow
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Awwwswwww
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
first of all, fionna and cake and all the others live in Aaa, finn and jake and all the others live in Ooo.

geez can't you do your research
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
The whole story was weird, gross and cruel. Well for one I kinda like the story it was about marshall lee protecting gumball cuz he loves him but why does gumball need to be gay. And for two why are you putting ice queen so very very very cruel, like how she threw marshall lee in the sun light and just left him there. And for third why do you have to put marshall lee so weak, like how he tried to crawl his way inside with weak arms. WHAT THE HELL!
shugo tensai chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
love the happy ending
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Wow love this story really grate
Jenica King chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Amazingly brilliant work. This story is brilliant, thank you for writing it
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
i love it!
Fatal Overdose chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
This was so perfect!
Torii Wolff chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
No words can describe how adorably heartbreakingly wonderful this story is -
IvahEly chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
This story was beautiful, you should feel very accomplished because of how much you made me cry! :'D I had this story in my library for so long and it's only now that I read this. But i'm so happy that I finnaly did! _ I want a "Wedding and junk" chapter! _
Chronosynchronicity chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
The ending was absolutely adorable! Loved the story. It was bittersweet and the realism you put in describing Marshall's PTSD was fantastic. Thank you for this wonderful read : )
Tenshi no Shiine chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
So cute and lovey dovey! So sweet it put cavities in my soul
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
The way you were able to portray Marshall's PTSD so well in this story is astounding. It felt very realstic. Love your writing. Keep it up.
ATfreak chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
just because he's made of gum doesn't mean he doesn't have organs to worry about.X'D
ATfreak chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
spear in not vital organs marshall lee still alive
spear stabbing a guy at all PGprobable death
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »