Reviews for Lost
katesari chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
This is a good story! Had me hooked and almost in tears all the way through. Good ending to the story! Bye
linda p chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Fantastic story. I loved how you closed the story with a Huge fishing party with a fish fry after. Also the swarek engagement. The ring sounds beautiful. I look forward to more stories from you.
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
More awesomeness! Thanks!
linda p chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
I can't wait to find out. Great chapter.
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Another awesome chapter! Thanks for sharing!
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
loved it ;D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
excellent story...tore my heart out from beginning to end! !thank you for letting it be a good ending!
BobWhite chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Okay, i actually teared up at the last part. u should do an epilogue and tell how leo is doing now that he is home with his family.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Good first chapter.
April420 chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
OMG this chapter had me crying from start to finish. Beautiful Love it. Your writting is wonderful. Keep it up.
NCISRookie33 chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W! *sobbing uncontrolably* this is sooo sad but happy sad! im crying tears of joy!
linda p chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
I am so glad Leo is home. I wonder what is next. What did you think about the finale? If tassie is going to make sam and Andy the love story of the century, she is going about it the wrong way.
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Fantastic chapter...made me cry! ;D

Keep up the good work! ;D
MamaluvsRB chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Wow, thanks for the info from Tassie and Ben Bass as well, in your opening paragraph...I feel like I don't hear any of this inside info down here in the USA. I swear this show gets a strange lack of any mention here and it makes me angry! There's plenty of us that love and watch and would love our chance to hear those interviews! Thanks for sharing to those of us in the dark! I'm loving the hopefulness for the finale I'm hearing in it!
linda p chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I love it. Poor Leo, he was thinking he was let go by his mom. That has to be tough for any child.