Reviews for Shaken to the Core
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I remember that... it was so sad indeed...
cajunghost chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it. great tribute.
teehee100 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This story is so touching and beautiful. I looked up what George Takei had said. Thank you for writing this.
dabzzygirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is the first time I've read anything in fanfiction that touched on a real-life tragedy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I was quite honestly wondering if someone in this fandom was going to do something with this. You're not in the area are you? I certainly hope that you and yours are alright. I certainly was shaken when I found out. I'm not in the area but I know lots of people who are my dear friends who were at our local theaters for that movie. It's quite frightening. I'm really impressed with how well you captured the character responses it was short and potent. This was phanominal. Keep up the good writing I expect to see more.
jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
although its short, still a very good story. i'd be happy to keep reading and reviewing if you carried on the story, but im not sure how you'd continue...
and yes, i was very sad to hear such a thing happened. senseless violence is never good, and even somewhere as innocent as a movie theatre? is no place sacred?