Reviews for Mark of the Beast
LadyOfTheMist27 chapter 34 . 2/19
Loved it! And I would also enjoy a Part 3, but that's up to you!
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 34 . 2/17
Awesome story from you as always. Your works never dissapoints me. if you were to become an official author selling books with stories like these, I wouldn't mind to buy and own a whole collection of your books.
BakuCat chapter 34 . 12/25/2014
Please PLEASE continue! I love this story!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 34 . 11/24/2014
You should definitely have a part three. The story is already great, but a continuation of their lives just a little bit further would also be great. Keep up the great work!
steward7 chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
Loved this story. I would have liked to hear how alois and Claud's day ended
Duckiexoxo chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
This is by far one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. I know you probably weren't planning on it, but I so hope that some day you make a part three. This story was beautifully written, and I will be following your other stories. Thank you for the amazing read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
You sho you should write more Ceil and Sebastian Claude and Alois FICA this was fantastic and I was addicted
Guest chapter 34 . 7/13/2014
This story was amazing I fell in love since chapter one honestly is pretty much love all your works and you are such a fantatstic writer
Leata chapter 34 . 7/13/2014
So this was the first story I read from you and it was pretty great! I just finished so I'm sad now but definitely has room for more story if you ever want to!
Sebaciel fangirl chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
Those smutty, smoky scenes gave me a girl boner . /! But I liked the last smutty scene and the alley one. God, what have you done to my mind?! Oh wells, anyways, this fan fiction is the first long fiction that actually had great grammar and spelling, along with a cute plot. I gotta admit , this is first fan fictions I actually approve of. Others were just too boring, bad-grammared, or extremely short. This has the perfect balance between my preferrances! It's an absolutely refreshing feeling to know there are actually fiction writers that writes so well. I'm in ecstacy! :D
Ismira Daugene chapter 34 . 6/16/2014
Loved reading this! It was great to find a story that while it was AU, still respected the characters!

As for a 3rd part, I vote to leave it where it is. It ended well and you may be pushing it if you did a 3rd part. Unless that is you have an epic idea in the making, then I say go for it! :D
XPrisca150 chapter 34 . 6/6/2014
read this story in two days, couldn't get enough of it. i am sooo glad i started readying this story, it was worth giving my sleep up for this.

please, please, please make a part three. i don't care if it in a seperate story, or in this one. just make a part 3 and i can offer more of my sleep up to this.
cp-lover-Shade chapter 34 . 5/19/2014
Please there must be more ;-; I love this story.
IloveGiroro chapter 34 . 5/11/2014
Omg this is too good for you too end this I so so so thing you should do part three
peeceeguy00 chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
It's a great ending to the series, however the reader in me craves for more.