Reviews for Mark of the Beast
Sebastian is a raven. Not a crow. But other than that I really like it.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 5 . 9/8, this is sort of an AU, but not really an AU, because Ciel and Alois are sort of reincarnations from their past lives from the anime/manga. I really like this idea a lot.
La Chatillon chapter 8 . 8/26
My feels are aching right now. Like I can legit feel my soul calling out.
La Chatillon chapter 4 . 8/26
*is shaking violently trying to contain the squees*
Lorenza453 chapter 34 . 8/6
OMG I live this please do a part three would love to see what Claude and alois did after the fight :-)
You do know that field does not have black hair. He has bluish colored hair. I think that you should correct this.
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 33 . 7/18
Are you planning to continue for part 3? I would love you to. Just because I wanna know what happens for Alois and Claude side of the story after their meeting with Lucifer.
Masi13 chapter 34 . 5/27
Daaayum~! Me likey~~... :3
xx.annaliese chapter 34 . 5/11
You should continue it with a contract to be honest
xx.annaliese chapter 1 . 5/10
If Sebastian and Claude end up killing Ciel and Alois I'm suing the government because I literally just went through that feels roller coaster with another fic and it should be against the law
WeirdRandomThoughts chapter 34 . 4/11
I think it would be a cool idea to do a part 3! You continue on with their lives and maybe add a contract into the mix! Amazing story by the way! I loved it from beginning to end and beyond.
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 16 . 3/31
Can we just kill Pluto off? Of all the types of people, I hate his kind the most. Tsk.
YingHua3 chapter 34 . 3/22
I hope that you have a part 3. This is one of the best works in the kuroshitsuji archive in my opinion. In the past chapters you mentioned Sebastian and ciel having a dual contract with a man, maybe in part 3 you could make this happen and have ciel and Sebastian return to the human world. One question I have is if there is going to mpreg? Personally, I hope there isn't because even though mpreg does fit in with the whole demons and mates concept, I have trouble imagining ciel and sebastian or alois and Claude having children and being a family. In my opinion you don't need mpreg story. This completely your choice and if you choose to put mpreg in, I have full confidence that you will do it fantastically. I really enjoyed reading this and hope you continue.
LadyOfTheMist27 chapter 34 . 2/19
Loved it! And I would also enjoy a Part 3, but that's up to you!
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 34 . 2/17
Awesome story from you as always. Your works never dissapoints me. if you were to become an official author selling books with stories like these, I wouldn't mind to buy and own a whole collection of your books.