Reviews for Heartbeat
EastYorkDisneyFan chapter 19 . 4/10
this is a great story but it needs an epilogue or something to wrap it up
DianaLea chapter 19 . 1/30
Aww this fic is sooo awesome! Will you add another chapter?
Lady Shaye chapter 17 . 1/7
This is so amazing that I don't even have words. Wow.
lenail125 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I'm just wondering if you're going to finish this story. I know it been over a yeat, but I would like to read the end.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
While the overall fic is very well written you should really do some fact checking medical wise
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I honestly can't see Scott treating Stiles this way. Unless its going to turn out that this is part of his sickness. I'd been really enjoying this story up to this point, but I'm not into stories that make Scott out to be some kind of jerk.
thetwistedcelestials chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Platonic soulmates! Yes!

I'm loving the story you've developed here. The suspense and mystery were driving me crazy (congratulations, seriously) and I love how much sense the explanation makes.

The relationships and characterizations you've built up between Scott and Stiles are awesome; they have such a wonderful, long history between them and their friendship, which really shines through. They're pretty physical and tactile with each other on the show, so a little cuddling in a situation like this seems really normal for them.

If I may make a small suggestion, each chapter seems to cut-off just a little bit early. Like this chapter (18), a little more about them settling in to cuddle, then wrapping it up, might have been a little less abrupt. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
inubaby2 chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
I absolutely love this. This is exactly what I was looking for when I wanted to read a Stiles and Scott story. I really love how you put a background to their friendship. This is really well written and detailed, exactly how a story should be. I'm kind of bummed that you haven't continued, but I've really enjoyed it nonetheless.
iridescent bookyworm chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Amazing story! I can't wait to see what happens next
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
ahhh why? all the feels. i really really like this. i love how you describe the relationship between stiles & scott :)
JannelleR1 chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
You are extremely Talented! I absolutely love your writing! This is my favorite fanfic...I literally read all 19 chapters in 1 night and I can't wait for the next chapter/story you post!
Bubble child chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
its soooo good you should continue
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
so good. was this the very last chapter? please keep going, i love this fanfic.
coltonhayneslover chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
I loved every chapter of this story. I hope you do finish it up! I love the bromance that blossoms between Scott and Stiles and sometimes I wish it was just a little bit more lol. Keep it up. I am looking forward to reading more of this!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
This is so amazing I love Scott and Stiles so much! And this hug ADORABLE , so many feels, i love you