Reviews for Halfway to Neverland
TheFlyingDuck chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
:'( This is so sad! But it's amazing. I love the way chapter 17 ended; it was so heartbreaking. I really enjoyed this story!
friendlyquark chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Awwww. :(

Now goes to cry some more...
TheFlyingDuck chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
wow, this is a brilliant fanfic! I'm almost in tears at this chapter; I love how you incorporated the dream lord
Ashlee Pond chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
I'm going to be extremely sad when this story ends, because it's just been marvellous. I love how it's written and how you do such a fantastic job of getting inside the character's heads.
This update was wonderful, as always, although it does break my heart.
friendlyquark chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Ouch. :(
DoctorandAmyFan97 chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Love it! Omg this was great! Yeah I know, The Powerof Three was great, but it confused me with the timeline thing. Anyway, this is great, and it almost sounds like the Doctor (a future him that has already been through the fall of the Ponds) is taking Amy along on one last adventure before his present self comes and goes through the events of The Power of Three etc. Like one last final goodbye for him...Sooooo sad! I don't know if this is what you were trying to get at, but that's what it seems like to me, and it's wonderful! Please finnish it!and even if this wasn't the point you were originally trying to make, it would be great if you decided to make it that way!
Lady Asphodelic chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Lol ooh Awwww

I'm gushing over this.

Why isn't this finish! XD

Lady Asphodelic chapter 5 . 9/17/2012

Ahhh the doctor needs a woman in his life. :D

Love it.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Ahhh so heartbreaking, yet so lovely.

I wish these chappies were longer. :D

Lady Asphodelic chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Again, lovely chapter. Oooh Amy and the Doctor 3

Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very good chapter. I love the interaction between 11 and Amy. So sweet 3

I'll continue. :)

friendlyquark chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
You bring the angst like nobody's business, my dear. Very nice.
amelia-finch chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Hi! I love your story :) I'm sure you'll be able to fit your story in even with the time gaps- maybe do stuff before they get dropped off, or just because they don't travel with him doesn't mean he doesn't visit, and you could do a phone call. I personally would love to see a conversation where Amy tells him she can't have any more kids if he doesn't already know and his reaction to that, and also further addressing the 'You'll be here till the end of me.' 'Or vice versa' line further. You would make my week if you did either of those. I am a huge fan of your story- getting updates is a big relief and a break from college applications. Please update soon!
-Amelia
friendlyquark chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
You'd think that the writers of the show would be more polite to you! :)
DoctorandAmyFan97 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
This was beautiful! Please post the next chapter soon! I loved the ending where Rory says they left Hitler in the cuboard. I also liked the fact that you caught the part in The Almost People where Amy tells the REAL doctor about his death. I never noticed it, I'll have to watch it again to catch that part! I'm starting to notic they're getting a little more sad every story! And I have a feeling that it won't stop! But I'm perfectly fine with that! The Pond's fall in The Angels Take Manhattan is coming up!