Reviews for Chrysalis
Anna chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Truly a magnificant story!
hollows rI fan chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
That was an awesome story! Cool plot! You had the personslities down great. Write some more please! !
Elbrasch chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
*snieff* that's so... hearth's warming, and a little sad in the end. But it was fun in the middle.
Or i am simply affected from sleep deprevation.
Still, great story.
KateWallowie chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Damn it. I cried through the first two chapters, started grinning halfway through the third and needed to be in bed half an hour ago, because I have to get up in six hours... This story is amazing! It's killing me right now!
Grab the fish and run.
Favorite line ever!
I am going to read the rest tomorrow and definitely leave a less convoluted review and check out your other stories, because any writing that manages to make me cry and love is...well amazing. and leaving me speechless. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story. I don't think Kim Harrison could have done it better.
sei-mobius chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Very apt title...the exploration into rachel hosting ivy's soul and she being close to rachel to feel the life is just neat and creative! Nice story development and it's nice to see Al having a goody side for once!
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I...personally like to believe that Ivy will simply suck her soul into herself the next time Rachel and Ivy share blood, coz that's pretty much the undeads' thing right? If her soul can 'shine' on her, then I'm sure she can regain it at the moment their auras are supposed to chime and merge. Like osmosis, water flowing through a re-established connection? :) ah well. I like Ivy and Rachel not so extremely codependent.
I like your Al a lot. In the books he always, ALWAYS seemed too evil to feel sympathy for, but this Al...I like him. And I like how Rachel has such a meaningful connection to him that seems PLAUSIBLE. I enjoyed Lee and Cormel's (supposed) deaths ahaha. okay creepy. I'm not sure if all the magic actually fits canon, but my impression of canon magic is that it isn't that consistent itself so whatever. I would have enjoyed a more in-depth look at how society had gone extreme and grim, but I knew from the beginning that was unlikely to be explored. True KH style really. Tease!
Yvi008 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
That was a great ending! I like Al so much and it was awesome how you brought him back. It was nice how they all found a sort of peace in the end, and you pulled it off. I couldn't even imagine how i would've done it, great job!
SangLune chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
aw it ended too soon, i wanted to see undead ivy and if she gets her soul back and everything
Hewhoislost chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Great fic. Love every chapter.
siDEADde chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
A fitting ending to a great story. I am content with the finish. I feel the whole story was told, nothing was missing, and i have no questions about your future world.

Thank you so much for your time, your story, and your punctuality.

Fav lines:
Of all the beings that have lived on this godforsaken earth, in all the millennia… none mourned our passing, not one. Save you. You wept for me. I knew then that for all my depravity, all my vileness, I couldn't take your life from you, not when you've barely begun to live, to grow into your power." He touched my face, eyes shining.
siDEADde chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Sorry if this is formatted poorly, my phone is not the best device for good reviews.

Great idea! I like your theory about how Rachel will save Ivy's soul. Totally feasible. Still great emotion between R&I, and -this- is how i think Al really is and will be.

Fav lines:

The undead are so paranoid, because they can't empathize with the living anymore…but I trust Rachel completely." A shadow crossed her eyes. "There's a caveat, though—once she's not at my side, I feel like I'm fading away."
Deus3xMachina chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
I'll admit I wasn't sold on this story when it first went up, as I have leaned further and further away from the Ravy camp as new books seem to favor the pairing less and less (and, admittedly, as years continue to distance me from the relationships I had in high school). However, I think when taken as a whole that this story is as fun, engaging, and true-to-the-characters as any of your other work. Your fans and followers would be making a mistake if they didn't read this one through to the end.
garnmcgaughn chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Great finish to an amazing story! Really enjoyed reading it and was always looking forward to what was next. Could really see something similar to this happening in the books.
garnmcgaughn chapter 8 . 9/25/2012