Reviews for Yellow
lambtastic chapter 15 . 11/24
:( the text messages though... This was such a great read! The story is super sad though. I'm glad Tetsuya finally was able to morn and that Aomine got some closure.
lambtastic chapter 10 . 11/20
OMG way to stab me in the heart with that last segment:( I'm still hoping that Kise will come back so I'll keep reading on...
shugo tensai chapter 15 . 11/17
This made me cry a little, It was so beautiful and heart felt. I love it so much, I love the way the emotions were written everyone was truly grieving for the lovable blond, including me. Just beautiful
Otaku prince1989 chapter 15 . 11/11
congrats... i finished up the last chapter Epilogue along with my favorite and the lyrics is matched with your fic and so far only 2 fic that makes me cry and this is one of them.
Engxty Piksy chapter 15 . 11/11
Oh. My. God! i am in tears! such a brilliant fic! even though I don't really read any Kagami/Kuroko fics, this one had me hooked from the first chapter! the AoKise memories were just PERFECT! the texts messages made me cry so much..! and above all, the suspense and mystery was just the right amount to keep someone interested :) great job! :)
zhuziyue chapter 1 . 10/8
thank you for writing such a beautiful story,i have cried for many times
newly awakened chapter 15 . 10/1
I just read this for the second time and I'm crying now. Thank you for posting such wonderful literature!
The Dreamer and the Realist chapter 15 . 8/18
Ugh. I'm at work, and instead of working I had to finish this story. I knew that this story would end with me crying, but my masochistic heart had to go ahead and read it anyway.

So hear I am, fighting not to cry at work, and taking time to write this.

I've never lost anyone so dear to me, and I like reading these fics as a way to sort of let me see what that's like. And boy did you succeed. The anguish that Aomine felt and the way he had held on for all those years really tore my heart apart.

I think another reason this really got to me is because it was Kise that died. Besides Akashi(for sifferent reasons), Kise is my absolute favorite. I love his personality, and his energy, (and even his crying face) but just about everything about him. So at the thought of him being gone (even though he's a fictional character), I could still feel and imagine what that would be like, and it really was a disconcerting thought.

None the less, the ending fit the tale perfectly. I'm happy for Kagami and Kuroko, and I'm glad Aomine is on the right track to moving forward.

Thank you for this.
Fatin Adolfina chapter 15 . 7/20
Okay, so it's been a few years since you wrote this story, so you might not be expecting a review. You probably heard all there is to hear about your story, like how sad or sweet or amazing this was. You may even be done with KuroBasu fics completely. Well, despite all of this, I wanted to say thank you for writing this. Reading this has made me feel a range of emotions that I'm not use to feeling. Right now, I'm trying to decide if I'm happy or sad about the way this story ended. I'm crying right now, and I don't normally cry, so you've accomplished something amazing with your story. I'm not normally into mystery, but I thoroughly enjoy reading this. In my head, I never thought of the idea of Kise dying, so this story kind of blew my mind from the start. I mean, of all of the characters, I never thought of Kise dying in any scenario. I just thought that of all people, Kise would always be there. This story opened my mind a brought a flood gate of emotions with it. Those text messages at the end really killed me though. Aomine finally got closure, so I'm happy for him. I'm glad I read this story, I felt like I went through an experience that I won't ever forget. Although, now I have to read another fanfic where Kise is alive or else I'll cry myself to sleep. Thanks again for the amazing story!
saralindsay chapter 15 . 7/9
It's okay guys I didn't need my heart anyways. I'm just going to curl up in a ball and cry now.
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 15 . 7/8
Why am I crying so much
zntkilledme chapter 15 . 7/8
Aww this was so sweet and sad and omg. I'm not even a Kise and Aomine shipper and I think you may've converted me. Great job on this fic, it was perfect! ;}
anne di vongola chapter 15 . 6/29
I just read the translate of this fic, sorry for my english but, I really really love this fanfic. I just cry and cry again. Find fanfics like this is hard, are like gold. I just say how awesome is this fanfic. The thing beautiful and sad, I'm not fan of AoKi, but now, just, they are perfect :'(

Thanks for the great fanfic!
PearlesantlRose chapter 15 . 6/11
Wow, this is such a beautifully sad story. I think my heart broke through each chapter. I live Kise and wow, just wow. You did an amazing job. I really like how well written this is.
MissLawlipop chapter 15 . 6/9
Holy fuck this was too sad! I never cried so much over a story!