Reviews for Yellow
Passerby chapter 15 . 1/12
This was grievously tragic the feels my god the feels. The way the author portrayed aomine from denial, anger, bargaining, depression to acceptance was so canon I can imagine him like that.

Thank you for creating such wonderful piece.
arthygold chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
heyy,
first my apologies for my bad English U.U
This is my first comment in English but I had to do it. Your fic is so amazing!
I had so much hope for Aomine and Kise ...
Why...? Why is he dead ?
I think a lot of people have already said that, but I cried so much TT-TT

I can not summarize all that I felt because there's so much to say but I love your story so much!

And when I read the flashbacks and the messages...OMG my heart! Especially the end T-T
Ok I stop crying. Let's go back to the fic more seriously.
You have such talent ! Throughout the whole story, one would have thought himself in one of these detective series. You write so well.

I hope you will make other stories like this
thanks for that awesome fanfic
Arthygold :)
AoKise Forever chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
Fuck my life- Your story is a drug.
I'm so addicted, pretty much living, depending on this story... I've never ever read the same fanfict over ten times in a single week...
Why why why why WHY is Kise dead? *Cries with Aomine.

Story's beautiful, devastingly so.
DaiKise chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Tenth time I've read this, but it only gets better everytime.
Your story made me really hate W_u

I think this was the beginning of my emotional explosions...
Particularly the texting... Fuck, it really got me...

Especially all of Aomine's emotions- fake anger that was really just fear, despair, worry... The angst kills me everytime...

Great job though as a writer, beautiful story.
soccer2010 chapter 15 . 6/19/2017
This was so good! It reminded me of cold case. It was so well written. I loved it
Keiryu-san chapter 15 . 2/16/2017
AHHH~ My heart can't take it! I haven't cried this much since Gutters *cries in emo corner*
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
OMG Kise whyyyyy
Lotus Spring chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
Hello, to start I want to tell you that I do not speak English, in fact this was done with google translator, I'm sorry, but, I needed to express to you how your beautiful story has left me

In fact, your story is strongly recommended in a group of Spanish-speaking aokise, I decided to look for it and found it translated so I read and I loved it, I read it all morning, during my university classes, and finished reading it when I returned To my house, when I read the final cry, even though there were many people around me I could not help crying, because it was really heartbreaking and I did not know, I felt really sad, so intense was it for me.
The whole journey to discover the murder of Kise was really full of emotions, you could appreciate every feeling of the generation of miracles, including Aomine ... really was sad
But you know, this may sound funny but it made me think hard, I thought about many things. Your story came to my soul, and I think I will never forget it.

Thank you, thank you very much for this. I really appreciate you, and I hope you keep writing, you really are great. I hope to read you from now on although I do not know English, the good thing is that I am learning.
Cast.
Thanks for everything.
Irina Ghoul chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Hello! Is it possible to translate your fanfic?
Rika Yayoi chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
OHMYGOD THIS IS LIKE THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. QAQ I SHIP AOKISE WITH ALL MY HEART AND THIS FIC COMPLETELY DESTROYED ME BUT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BECAUSE IT WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL
lie chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I'm not very good for the English but only wanted to tell you how good was this history, was able to meet thanks to a translation and thank you to give the consent, I loved her, do not know how ... TnT not overcome.
gemini in tauro chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Thanks to a Youtube video I found about this story and because I was kind of reluctant to read it (because a friend of mine told me not to read it, I would die—but angst is my weak spot, so I read it anyway) I did read the Spanish translation. It wasn't bad, and I guess I would have cried even more if I had done it in the original language.

As I said a few lines above, and as expected, I cried. But the story was kind of cool and everything, the criminalistic and all that jazz. They weren't my very OTP (but they were in the story, does Hyuuga knows from who is Aida pregnant? You did them canon—kind of—I thank you very much on that!) But they actually had a very good place in my KnB heart.

Thank you so much for uploading your creativity and sharing it with us.

I would have like to follow this while it was in-process or something along those lines.

Bye-bye!

—gem—
jsdc13102003 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Hi Can I have your story to translate it into English? Please reply me soon, thanks 3
jsdc13102003 chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
Hi, about the sentence "its contents laid splayed carelessly on his night stand", what does it mean, can you explain for me? Thank you and sorry for disturbing you .
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
Aomine gives me heart pain. Jesus Christ this boy attracts angst.
I love this. So, so much. Aomine's closure after 10 years of waiting for Kise to come back- it's so heartbreaking and yet it's so sweet.. and Kise. Kise, omg.. Kise showing up at the end and his and Aomine's conversation.. I can't. My heart hurts for these boys so badly. I want to give them both a hug right now.
Thank you for writing this. I loved it. :)