Reviews for Yellow
Keiryu-san chapter 15 . 2/16
AHHH~ My heart can't take it! I haven't cried this much since Gutters *cries in emo corner*
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 1/26
OMG Kise whyyyyy
AleChun chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
Hello, to start I want to tell you that I do not speak English, in fact this was done with google translator, I'm sorry, but, I needed to express to you how your beautiful story has left me

In fact, your story is strongly recommended in a group of Spanish-speaking aokise, I decided to look for it and found it translated so I read and I loved it, I read it all morning, during my university classes, and finished reading it when I returned To my house, when I read the final cry, even though there were many people around me I could not help crying, because it was really heartbreaking and I did not know, I felt really sad, so intense was it for me.
The whole journey to discover the murder of Kise was really full of emotions, you could appreciate every feeling of the generation of miracles, including Aomine ... really was sad
But you know, this may sound funny but it made me think hard, I thought about many things. Your story came to my soul, and I think I will never forget it.

Thank you, thank you very much for this. I really appreciate you, and I hope you keep writing, you really are great. I hope to read you from now on although I do not know English, the good thing is that I am learning.
Cast.
Thanks for everything.
Irina Ghoul chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Hello! Is it possible to translate your fanfic?
Rika Yayoi chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
OHMYGOD THIS IS LIKE THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. QAQ I SHIP AOKISE WITH ALL MY HEART AND THIS FIC COMPLETELY DESTROYED ME BUT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BECAUSE IT WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL
lie chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I'm not very good for the English but only wanted to tell you how good was this history, was able to meet thanks to a translation and thank you to give the consent, I loved her, do not know how ... TnT not overcome.
gemini in tauro chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Thanks to a Youtube video I found about this story and because I was kind of reluctant to read it (because a friend of mine told me not to read it, I would die—but angst is my weak spot, so I read it anyway) I did read the Spanish translation. It wasn't bad, and I guess I would have cried even more if I had done it in the original language.

As I said a few lines above, and as expected, I cried. But the story was kind of cool and everything, the criminalistic and all that jazz. They weren't my very OTP (but they were in the story, does Hyuuga knows from who is Aida pregnant? You did them canon—kind of—I thank you very much on that!) But they actually had a very good place in my KnB heart.

Thank you so much for uploading your creativity and sharing it with us.

I would have like to follow this while it was in-process or something along those lines.

Bye-bye!

—gem—
jsdc13102003 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Hi Can I have your story to translate it into English? Please reply me soon, thanks 3
jsdc13102003 chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
Hi, about the sentence "its contents laid splayed carelessly on his night stand", what does it mean, can you explain for me? Thank you and sorry for disturbing you .
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
Aomine gives me heart pain. Jesus Christ this boy attracts angst.
I love this. So, so much. Aomine's closure after 10 years of waiting for Kise to come back- it's so heartbreaking and yet it's so sweet.. and Kise. Kise, omg.. Kise showing up at the end and his and Aomine's conversation.. I can't. My heart hurts for these boys so badly. I want to give them both a hug right now.
Thank you for writing this. I loved it. :)
jsdc13102003 chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
Hi, can I ask you something? About the part "After making dinner for them... he was surprise his head didn't explode.", is this in the morning of the next day or it's still in the evening that day? (Sorry for my bad English :'((( )
Penguin-chin chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Wow, I never knew how much I loved Kise until I read this "novel". Thank you for this amazing story and plot! I learned a lot from it! As a young person, I didn't know much a lot about life in the first place, but this taught me a lot. It made me realize how much I'd miss someone important to me. There's so much more that I learned but can't even spell it out! I guess I'm just a bit overwhelmed. It's actually almost the one year anniversary since a guy from my class died. I wasn't close to him and I barely talked to him, but it's weird when someone just disappears. Even if it wasn't anyone I knew very well. Thank you again for this amazing story! Now off to read the two sequels!
RansomeNote chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Kagami called Kuroko cute! That was so sweet. I like the little omake that you did at the end, and I think the characters are written very realistically. You're doing a fantastic job in my opinion.
RansomeNote chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Awww! Kise's dead!? That's terrible! It's a really good start to a story though, and I find it very engrossing. I can't wait to read more of it!
vika chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
I'm deeply touched by your amazingYellow,it's fantastic though it almost break my heart. Aomine and Kise,they never give up loving each other even though death did them apart. I think it is the most great AOKI I've ever read. Thank you for the story.