Reviews for Path of Torn Bodies
queenfirst chapter 1 . 7/30
I've always wanted to see the POV of Capitol citizens. This fic gave me chills.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 7/9
im crying

Awesome story. Headcanon accepted!

Pura Vida
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 3/26
Well geez. I didn't want to cry myself to sleep, but you know the heart wants what the heart wants.

This was honestly beautiful. Poignant. Subtle. Succinct.

Thank you for writing.
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 1/7
It's so sad! I never thought about Caesar in this way before and I'm glad you showed me what he must have been feeling throughout all the Games. It's just so depressing. Gosh. I have a new respect for the guy - that is, if he is what you've described instead of some capitol sociopath - to continue with the interviews and beyond.

Thank you for the story. At first I thought it would be a cut-scene story as he went along various Games with overly flowery writing of a writer trying to hard but instead you gave us Dixie and I'm so pleased you did. It made this story interesting, impacting, thought-provoking. Thank you so much.

Yours Truly and God bless
TOWRTA
chickeyd chapter 1 . 1/2
This was so good. I loved it. I think it's always interesting to read fics where people from the Capitol grow as human beings. I typically only see it happen with Effie and it was neat to see the change come over another well known character. I really like your characterization of Flickerman, I think you did an impressive job of capturing him as a person.
So, anyways, thanks for sharing :)
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
That's really interesting and I love how you wrote it. Moreover, the last sentence is heartbreaking. Thanks for it !
MathIsMagic chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
YOU MONSTER. *Cries forever*

But seriously. This is beautiful, and tragic and so, so real. Thank you for making me really feel the pain of the games again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Very well written! Interresting take on the character, and I really loved Dixie. Poor thing. This definately could have happend, which makes it even sadder. :(
Haru chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Awwww. That's so damn touching it hurts.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Dixie has... I'm guessing autism? That's cold. Really cold. I've never thought about it, but SOME of those hundreds of kids chosen must have had disabilities, especially with the dismal surroundings... This was a great exploration of Caesar's character. I wonder what he thought when he was interviewing a post-torture Peeta.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
MY FEELS.

Seriously, well done! I've always liked Flickerman solely because he's played by Stanley Tucci, but this adds a new dimension to his character I'm sure many people would never thought of. I really have nothing to critique.

~Amulet
stinkyshirt chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Dixie made me cry TToTT All the while, I was thinking that Caesar could not be so stupid to not realize what Hunger Games is after being on the show for so long and for being the middle man amidst all this. I imagine that he would have been a character of great depth. And you... you did justice to Caesar's character. It was definitely in character that he would be prejudiced at first, deriving sick pleasure with playing on the tributes' weaknesses and along the way he would have to grow up and Dixie is the perfect catalyst for it. Dixie - someone who's so naive and childlike - the one who made him grow up and mature. Someone who's thought to be blind about the world made him see. That handkerchief made me cry, really TTOTT You're a great writer!
Coline7373 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Aww, shit. It's good. I actually like the character in the book even thought he's the "ennemy".
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Giving us insight into an otherwise ignored character just as he himself acknowledged those he once ignored... this is beautiful. I love how you did not simply narrate inexplicable thoughts of pity, but instead gave Ceasar Flickerman a /voice/.
IndefiniteHeaven chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god, this was beautiful. I nearly cried.