Reviews for Operation Midget-and-Giant
lol
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/8
Okay
ChildOfDeath chapter 5 . 5/1
,This is officially one of my favorite fanfics on .
GinnyGirl chapter 5 . 2/15
Oh my gosh I loved it! It was amazing! This story is hilarious and funny and matches the personality of all the characters. Also includes my favorite ships! Good job and high five to you!
SeasChild94 chapter 5 . 1/20
Haha! Love the ending!
Joe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
The problem is that Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia.
Ginny chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
I love stories that are about Ginny because, I'm Ginny too! Just one thing: Ginny Weasley's full name is Ginevra. My full name is Virginia though. As for the story: it was absolutely adorable. I hate cliches, and this wasn't one. It managed to be precious without being a cliche. And as someone who's kind of in love with her best friend (I'm a hypocrite, I know. I am a cliche but I hate them), the Ron/Hermione plot appealed to me a lot. Overall, I loved this story. You're very witty and clever!
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Awww...I loved the ending. It's so cute, and honestly how it probably would have happened :)
Deletedaccount8373 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
couldn't help but love this. it was so good. amazing. thank you for writing this brilliant fic!
Ragan chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Last paragraph- FACEPALM, RON! Honestly.
Lysara chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Aw... that was so lovely!

It was all so believable and lovely and I loved it!

And it was sweet and awesome and similar uber-positive adjectives!

Characterisation was really good, and it was funny in bits and sweet in other bits, and was just really awesome!
007 Agent-Spuddette chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Aww. If I was signed in I would add it to my favourites. It is bootiful! I really loved it, super-sweet. I love all of your stories though! They're fantabulous.
karma11 chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
lol great ending
inkspire chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
He! *squee!* Cuteness! :P Loved it.
zebrasdancing chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
I like the ending...alot! Love story!