Reviews for Operation Midget-and-Giant
Joe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
The problem is that Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia.
Ginny chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
I love stories that are about Ginny because, I'm Ginny too! Just one thing: Ginny Weasley's full name is Ginevra. My full name is Virginia though. As for the story: it was absolutely adorable. I hate cliches, and this wasn't one. It managed to be precious without being a cliche. And as someone who's kind of in love with her best friend (I'm a hypocrite, I know. I am a cliche but I hate them), the Ron/Hermione plot appealed to me a lot. Overall, I loved this story. You're very witty and clever!
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Awww...I loved the ending. It's so cute, and honestly how it probably would have happened :)
rainbowrainingkitten chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
couldn't help but love this. it was so good. amazing. thank you for writing this brilliant fic!
Ragan chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Last paragraph- FACEPALM, RON! Honestly.
Lysara chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Aw... that was so lovely!

It was all so believable and lovely and I loved it!

And it was sweet and awesome and similar uber-positive adjectives!

Characterisation was really good, and it was funny in bits and sweet in other bits, and was just really awesome!
007 Agent-Spuddette chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Aww. If I was signed in I would add it to my favourites. It is bootiful! I really loved it, super-sweet. I love all of your stories though! They're fantabulous.
karma11 chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
lol great ending
inkspire chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
He! *squee!* Cuteness! :P Loved it.
zebrasdancing chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
I like the ending...alot! Love story!
losing-grip16 chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
:) This fic is so funny! My favorite part is when Ginny says "How's the weather up there?" I couldn't stop laughing! I also really liked the ending. You are a very talented writer.
Blaine-loves-Kurt chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
That was odd, but i laughed,I cried(laughing so hard) I killedme
autumnlover chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
yay! that was written perfectly!

fav line: "I hope it’s not Harry." by hermione

Now, here's your big reveiw:

your writing style is absolutely fantastic, and you have an amazing flair. although some of the characters could be a bit ooc (and lets face it - on ff, which stroy doesnt have a bit o ooc-ness?), they were still written in such a funny and humourous way, i could have beleived that was how the characters acted. you are superb at this, so don't give up!

autumnlover
autumnlover chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
waho! go ginny! im so happy!

my fav line: "Quit being such a moany muffin."

great, just great

ps, i will leave a longer reveiw on the last one,r eminding you on how great you are!
autumnlover chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
how dumb is ron? geez...

my favourite line was: "If you want to go roll around on the floor together, I suggest you get a hotel room."

perfect. cant wait for next chapter...