Reviews for Lasagna is Always the Answer
Perpetual Dreams chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
That's so cute! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

There were a few errors in the chapter, but it doesn't matter! TOO CUTE!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
It's really cute! ...wait, it's the ending?! NUUUUUUU!

One question, though: I thought Italy's nation name is Veneziano? I'm not completely sure. XD
NotJustOneFandome chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Im so happy! I feel joy in my haert!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Oh, you must hate me. You've dragged out the HRE theory (which i 100% believe in)
and..you're making me crazy.
Germany didn't confess.. he just said he was HRE,
Italy couldn've easily been like "I'm with Ireland.." or Germany could've been like "I'm HRE. . . but you're not a girl, that was Hungary's doing. Those dresses you wore was because of Hungary, and Austria's misunderstanding." and Italy acted the way he was because he didn't want Ireland to see him unhappy, though i'm sure Ireland would of guessed it if he was focusing on Italy rather then jumping to conclusions in his head...
It's so nice.. that his twin wants to have the old, old days back. :D! I hope it works out.

nice chapter 333
Perpetual Dreams chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Poor Ireland. D:

I was expecting Romano to talk to him, to be honest...I was not expecting North Ireland to call him.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Poor Poor Ireland... His heart might be broken forever. If only If only
NotJustOneFandome chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
O crap. This is very bad. Well, all I have to say is Its hopless Ireland can take being dumped well.
frannywell chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
uh-ohhhh xD you know, thats another thing i get confused over! ''is Germany the HRE?!''
Perpetual Dreams chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Oh, you've implemented the theory that Germany's HRE. Intriguing.

Uh-oh, looks like there's going to be some competition going on!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Lol oh Romano. At least Seamus doesn't hate Romano for being so overprotective.

And I laughed at how clueless Seamus was. Oh, wow. XD
frannywell chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
lmao, i cracked up so much during this! xD ''don't sneak up on him while he's farming." lol thats true XD
Sambull chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Note to self: Never, ever, seen up on Ireland while he's farming. Even if he does look dead sexy in those dark joppers . . .

Really good Chapter, I liked every single second especially when ireland thought his brother was being raped - haha! - Ireland to the rescue !
How sweet.
Can't wait for more, I hope Romano calms down abit.. he's so over protective.. still!
Sambull chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
ROMANO.. GEEZ!
JUST BE HAPPY HE'S NOT WITH POTATOE-BASTARD! (though I wouldn't mind if he gets a little jealouse...)

Stay calm
and
Eat a tomatoe!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
ROMANO! STOP BEING SO OVERPROTECTIVE! DX

Hopefully, he'll accept Seamus before long.
frannywell chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
aw i love how excited Italy gets when he sees Ireland :3 lol i've never heard anyone use "Beannacht" before, or maybe im just stupid DX but just so you know, ''Slán'' is very commonly used to say goodbye in Irish x3 i love how Ireland can see the faeries and what not as well xD i can imagine him chatting away with a leprechaun now and then like England with his flying mint bunny.