Reviews for The Letter
AkatsukiShizu3 chapter 26 . 1/24
I love this story. It is so good...though honestly with how things played out I wouldn't be shocked if Walter was the father. I mean honestly to many coincidences there! So keep up the good work my friend!
BilboBanginBooty chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
I really hope that this Marcus storyline is going where I'm thinking it might. Keep up the good work my dear, I'm really enjoying it. :)
Una Morgan chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
PLEASE tell me that Walter is V's father! :-D

Your story is exciting, engaging, and enthralling! While the amount of detail can get lengthy, the attention to it shows just how passionate you are for the story and the characters. I adore this story! Thank you so much for sharing!

Una
Andrea chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
IT'S AMAZIIIIIING!I LOOOOOVE IT!Keep writing!I am excited to read the next chapters that will be!You deserve an Oscar for that!And you my dear friend,you should take this story to the directors of the first 'V for Vendetta'.This could be a second movie that would make the fans to get is what I want you to do!Truly!Lots of love and don't forget:WRITE!
MelodicCrescendo chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
I loved this chapter, it's so sad about Marcus. :( I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
WOW. This story is amazing! I'm totally behind on my work because I haven't been able to stop reading, but it's definitely worth it :p It's so cleverly written and the characters feel so real - great plot together with lots of characters development. I really really hope you continue with it!
avengerteam chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Soooo I finally watched V for Vendetta yesterday for the first time and quickly became completely obsessed. I'm only partway through and this is totally the best one I've read so far. It's amazing!
tflover2.0 chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
Dude, just discovered this, and I'm blown away. You just... perfectly describe and write what I think would have logically happened afterward. I'm so excited for your next update. And I find it so ironic that you updated, and I discovered, this story on my birthday. Yep, my birthday is on November the fifth. Anyway, I'm so happy I found this story, and can't wait till you update. Good luck in college!
Memiz chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Yay, finally a new chapter! It has been so long and I feared you would stop writing on the fanfiction! And a lovely chapter it is! I love to see the interaction between V and others than the normal people he talks to, to see him handle a more "normal" situation. Of course he would love that store and I'm happy to see it wasn't all forgotten. And that thing about Marcus... Oooh I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! Your writing is excellent just as usual and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Just a small little nitpick, you wrote William when it was Walter who was talking about the poses of Buddha. Could be good to correct that to avoid confusion. c:
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
I am astounded! This is a beautiful continuation of one of my favorite works! I read the entire thing over the last two days and am eagerly anticipating more!
Trainee Hero chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
You came back!
ElenaMVP chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I have just finished reading all that you written so far. I loved it! You put endless smiles on my face and people probable thought I was crazy for laughing out loud and the coming close to tears while on my phone:) I think I am addicted to this story! It's so amazing and you portrayed the characters so perfectly:) I am at a loss for words, it is so perfect:) I was not happy with the ending of v for vendetta because I wanted Evey to be with V and I am so happy you posted this story :) ( I must confess I read it all in a day :))
xXChaoticOrderXx chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
I was looking forward to this! And hoho...(Marcus is V! I sing in the background.) Yes, you planned your update very well. And it's my first year too, how are you doing? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
Thank you for updating! I do believe we are about to get some insight into V's past, are we not? Please do update again soon!
Ella Unlimited chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
What's this? An update! Oh, how my heart sings the song of joy and happiness!

As always, this was a fantastic chapter. I think I can see where it's going, and I'm very excited to see how this subplot plays out in the end. I completely understand the college problem- I just started my freshman year too, and writing has become more and more difficult as the semester goes on. Have you tried NaNo? We're only a few days in, and it's been a ton of help for me in motivation to write if you're interested!

Oh, how my heart aches for the Evey and V- and you do such a wonderful job writing them! I hope everything goes alright for your first semester, and that you're able to update soon!

Ella