Reviews for The Letter
Guest chapter 26 . 42m
Please keep that this fabulous story! I'm loving it!
gabriela.dossantos.35977 chapter 26 . 6h
Otima your story! I'm pretty sure the V is Marcus! Please do not leave me without knowing the end of this story! It it's really good to be no end! I loved that cold is much talked about, even more cuz here in Brazil it is impossible snow ...
Jally chapter 26 . 3/30
Please continue. I really love this fic. It has a little bit of everything and sticks so close to character. I will anxiously wait for an update. :)
Macaron.fox chapter 26 . 3/27
I recently watched V for Vendetta in my Sophmore history class & I fell in love. So of course the next step was to find some fanfics! I have read quite a few at this point but I have not fallen for the stories in the way that I have fallen for yours! I literally made this account just so I could write a non-guest review! I realize you are busy with school, yet I can't help but hope you'll update soon! This is amazingly written, pictures flutter through my mind while reading your story. I'm so delighted that you stay true to the characters! Anywho, have a wonderful day! Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction. I hope to read again soon!
Julia M chapter 26 . 3/20
This story is truly amazing! I wish you would update again! also I have a slight suspicion that V is Marcus...

PLEASE PLAESE UPDATE!
Arthada chapter 26 . 3/13
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT. I mean, this story is incredible and your writing is absolutly stunning. I'm in love in it so take all the time you need, we will be waiting :D
AkatsukiShizu3 chapter 26 . 1/24
I love this story. It is so good...though honestly with how things played out I wouldn't be shocked if Walter was the father. I mean honestly to many coincidences there! So keep up the good work my friend!
BilboBanginBooty chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
I really hope that this Marcus storyline is going where I'm thinking it might. Keep up the good work my dear, I'm really enjoying it. :)
Una Morgan chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
PLEASE tell me that Walter is V's father! :-D

Your story is exciting, engaging, and enthralling! While the amount of detail can get lengthy, the attention to it shows just how passionate you are for the story and the characters. I adore this story! Thank you so much for sharing!

Una
Andrea chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
IT'S AMAZIIIIIING!I LOOOOOVE IT!Keep writing!I am excited to read the next chapters that will be!You deserve an Oscar for that!And you my dear friend,you should take this story to the directors of the first 'V for Vendetta'.This could be a second movie that would make the fans to get is what I want you to do!Truly!Lots of love and don't forget:WRITE!
MelodicCrescendo chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
I loved this chapter, it's so sad about Marcus. :( I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
WOW. This story is amazing! I'm totally behind on my work because I haven't been able to stop reading, but it's definitely worth it :p It's so cleverly written and the characters feel so real - great plot together with lots of characters development. I really really hope you continue with it!
avengerteam chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Soooo I finally watched V for Vendetta yesterday for the first time and quickly became completely obsessed. I'm only partway through and this is totally the best one I've read so far. It's amazing!
tflover2.0 chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
Dude, just discovered this, and I'm blown away. You just... perfectly describe and write what I think would have logically happened afterward. I'm so excited for your next update. And I find it so ironic that you updated, and I discovered, this story on my birthday. Yep, my birthday is on November the fifth. Anyway, I'm so happy I found this story, and can't wait till you update. Good luck in college!
Memiz chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Yay, finally a new chapter! It has been so long and I feared you would stop writing on the fanfiction! And a lovely chapter it is! I love to see the interaction between V and others than the normal people he talks to, to see him handle a more "normal" situation. Of course he would love that store and I'm happy to see it wasn't all forgotten. And that thing about Marcus... Oooh I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! Your writing is excellent just as usual and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Just a small little nitpick, you wrote William when it was Walter who was talking about the poses of Buddha. Could be good to correct that to avoid confusion. c: