Reviews for The Letter
youngmoney12 chapter 1 . 9/17
Please write more this was amazing truly one of the best stories I have written about v for vendetta... please write more don't leave us hanging.
Lady Asrai chapter 27 . 9/7
This is wonderful, I really hope you finish it one day, you are an amazing writer.
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 19 . 5/13
HAHA I'm late reading this but that old man is definitely his father. Because, obviously, there's no such thing as coincidence. ;)
Link's Rose chapter 27 . 1/17
God I missed this story. It's so freaking cute, and makes sense, and just- aaaaaah! I'm sorry, I'd leave something a little more coherent here if I wasn't sick in bed right now :/
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Oh my God I love your story more than anything I've ever read on the Internet! It's such a masterpiece, I can tell you for the past 3 days I barely had any sleep because I was just so intrigued by it I couldn't stop reading! I love it! Back in the time i used to write as well and I know how hard it is to keep up with a story when you've a busy life, but I'm telling you I can't wait for your next update! I beg you to update when you have the time dear, I don't think my day will be complete without reading like 10 chapters from your masterpiece! Thank you for writing this really! Can't wait for the next chapter!
canifindtheone chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
LOVE IT UPDATE SOOOOOOOOONNN LIKE NOW PLEASE
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
Please please please update! This is the best FanFiction of v for vendetta I've ever read! I love the way you described v's inner demons with romving the mask and how patient Evey is with V, other surprise I've read male the whole unmasking thing so fast and it lacks emotion you have done such a gtrat job! Please update?! You missed the 5th and I'm starting to get worried
Kresbo chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Please update this soon. I really do enjoy this story and cant stop rereading it! You have a real talent for writing, so I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know how much longer I can wait, it's killing me!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Oh my goodness, I have been obsessed with the fanfiction since I first started, managed to get to the end through college and work. I hope that you update soon!
Mariah94 chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
I just can't believe I come to the end of what you have written so far! I am so into this story, so into V and Evey's beautiful relationship! You have done such a wonderful job with this story...please please please keep it up! As a FF writer myself, I know what it feels like to leave a story for months at a time before updating. Do not feel discouraged, if a story is good, your readers will stick with you! I hope I've motivated you some to give us some more story and some more FLUFF. I am a huge angst and fluff person, so obviously this pairing is my cup of tea! Also...I really want V to be Marcus, but maybe that is just wishful thinking :)
Mariah94 chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
This! This was the chapter I've been waiting for. Again, perfect! I'm screaming :-)
Mariah94 chapter 18 . 11/7/2016
Okay, I have to admit - I've been terrible reader. Here I am 18 chapters into what is easily the best story I've ever read, and I'm just now reviewing!

I know you wrote this YEARS ago, but I had never seen the movie until several months ago. And when I watched it, I loved every bit of it and thought the ending was wonderful as it stood. However, I felt myself so intrigued and so IN LOVE with V/Evey and wishing I could have seen more of their pairing somehow. So long behold, come the 5th of November and I was once again reminded that I wanted to find something more...so I finally came to in search of my answers. Since then, I have been reading your incredible story. And this chapter is the moment I was waiting for. Each moment with V/Evey I was internally screaming "Please V, let her see you under the mask!" And then it happened. It was truly captured beautifully. Thank you for writing this! Sorry I haven't logged in for this review, that is my username though.
Violet Hiwatari chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
Please, continue this!' Your writing is incredible. Consider this a humble request from all your followers. Finish "The Letter".
reviewer chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
This is such a lovely, amazing story. I love how you describe V's actions and write his dialogue, and how Evey and V build up trust in their relationship, hitting milestones. I also love how you write the revolution itself, and Evey's involvement in it, as well as the other characters, and how life is for them after Norsefire, and all the troubles they have to face. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2016