Reviews for The Letter
Anonymous chapter 27 . 6/28
Great story!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 6/22
It’s 2018, but great story.
oh my gosh this is hands down one of the best fanfics i've ever read. Oh please finish this cause it really pains me to have read another fanfic that was left unfinished. Hoped you haven't forgotten about this! I must say tho I love the way you write the story almost like its canon. And that your idea on what would have happen if V was alive is very unique especially since you didn't write that Evey and V had intercourse all of the sudden, and that V is still taking time to get used to having a relationship. I am not saying that other fanfics were written bad, it's just that the way your story went is almost FEEL what COULD'VE happen cause it's that good. Don't know if that makes any sense, but all i'm trying to say is that you're really good and that I hope that someday you would come back and finish. Take some time especially since you're very busy, just please don't remember the 5th of November ;)
MoondustPrincess21 chapter 27 . 6/6
please update!
xenlith chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
this story was absolutely amazing! I fear that it may never be updated but I'm so happy to have read it none the less.
janajackson21 chapter 27 . 11/13/2017
hello I love your fanfic please continue writing do not stop
youngmoney12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Please write more this was amazing truly one of the best stories I have written about v for vendetta... please write more don't leave us hanging.
Lady Asrai chapter 27 . 9/7/2017
This is wonderful, I really hope you finish it one day, you are an amazing writer.
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 19 . 5/13/2017
HAHA I'm late reading this but that old man is definitely his father. Because, obviously, there's no such thing as coincidence. ;)
Link's Rose chapter 27 . 1/17/2017
God I missed this story. It's so freaking cute, and makes sense, and just- aaaaaah! I'm sorry, I'd leave something a little more coherent here if I wasn't sick in bed right now :/
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Oh my God I love your story more than anything I've ever read on the Internet! It's such a masterpiece, I can tell you for the past 3 days I barely had any sleep because I was just so intrigued by it I couldn't stop reading! I love it! Back in the time i used to write as well and I know how hard it is to keep up with a story when you've a busy life, but I'm telling you I can't wait for your next update! I beg you to update when you have the time dear, I don't think my day will be complete without reading like 10 chapters from your masterpiece! Thank you for writing this really! Can't wait for the next chapter!
canifindtheone chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
LOVE IT UPDATE SOOOOOOOOONNN LIKE NOW PLEASE
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
Please please please update! This is the best FanFiction of v for vendetta I've ever read! I love the way you described v's inner demons with romving the mask and how patient Evey is with V, other surprise I've read male the whole unmasking thing so fast and it lacks emotion you have done such a gtrat job! Please update?! You missed the 5th and I'm starting to get worried
Kresbo chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Please update this soon. I really do enjoy this story and cant stop rereading it! You have a real talent for writing, so I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know how much longer I can wait, it's killing me!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Oh my goodness, I have been obsessed with the fanfiction since I first started, managed to get to the end through college and work. I hope that you update soon!