Reviews for The Letter
ObsidianPhantom chapter 27 . 1/7
Forever love this story and this pairing! Love, love everything about it! You are awesome! Keep it up! XD
I love this story! please keep writing... only thing that keeps me going sometimes...
So great to see the update here! I'm excited to see what else is in store, your writing never ceases to amaze!
TARDIStime chapter 27 . 1/3
AH! YOU UPDATED! THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE! I must admit, I had almost given up on you. Which would have been awful, since your story is one of my absolute favorites! Another great chapter, keep up the good work!
Moongrl088 chapter 27 . 1/3
Well its about time! I hope you do update soon on your next college break. But in all seriousness I do understand as I have two jobs as well and in the process of becoming a mom. So I do understand the trouble of balancing everything. Don't take so long next time! ;)
Matsu Katski chapter 27 . 1/3
Nooooooo i mean yesssss but noooooo! I realy want to see the next chapter this was verry short in fact but well you know work first all the things later, im glad you still updating this...i wait so much for this chapter jajaja may be i should learn of you cus i havnt realy finish some of my fics jaja but maybe later keep going i love this story! I always reed it when i want to reamember and thanks! Gonna keep waiting!
tflover2.0 chapter 27 . 1/3
You updated? YOU UPDATED! YAHOOOOOOO! This made my day! I'm so glad you're back, and I can't wait for the next update. Take your time though! If we all waited this long we can wait a little longer! I loved the ending of this chapter, the dinner party and such. The "discussion" about shakespare made me laugh. Thank you for the awesome update!
Trainee Hero chapter 27 . 1/3
Happy New Year!
merimekko chapter 27 . 1/3
I just read this story about a month ago and I nearly cried when I got to the end. You have seriously inspired me to write my own fanfiction and I'm SO HAPPY you decided to update this! I love your portrayal of the characters and how natural the dialog between V and Evey is. You have done a remarkable job! I look forward to reading the rest of your series :) Good luck with classes and your jobs!
Hello! I am a mere reader that happened to come across your story and I'm OBSESSED! I spent the past few hour reading over your story and I love it! Unfortunate it hasn't been updated in such a long time, would you ever considering of starting this up again perchance?
Pri chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
So good! Obsessed with this story, hope you will continue soon!
Kamisamawolf chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Woooooo! One of my favourite chapters! I suppose some fluff never hurt any disc located shoulder...

Once again a beautiful chapter and I must say the escape was absolutely awesome! As I read it again I could picture it in my head perfectly!

Love your work!
Kamisamawolf chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Oh my lord! Bad ass alert! Evey you little cunning genius!

I loved the scene with Eric and V, V never ceases to amaze me in this fan fiction, as well as the lovely author who wrote it *gratefully bows* thank you once again for being amazing!

Don't forget the cookie monstah! And puppies!
Kamisamawolf chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Ooooh! The suffering would've been great!

I was rather surprised that this happened... To tell you the truth I thought that maybe V would've brought himself back into eveys life by perhaps by stopping her from being kidnapped... And to think that they tricked him...

Love your buttery butt biscuity-ness... Keep it up!
Kamisamawolf chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
*sobs* I'm sorry! I said I'd write a review daily but life has a way of punching me in the face and stomping on my heart :(

(letting you know in advance, these reviews will be shorter cuz of my first HUGE one and the others that followed)

I'm sorry for not keeping my word but I'm going to write four reviews to make up for it!

Onto my review! I must say this chapter was rather heart warming, especially at the end! I love your work keep it up!

- don't forget the puppies ;)