Reviews for The Letter
esthealice17 chapter 25 . 7/14
Can I just say that I am in love with this story! It's just great and really really good!
Memiz chapter 25 . 7/9
Just reread your story again, which has renewed my eagerness for it to continue. It has been over half a year since the last update and it makes me wonder if you are going to discontinue with it? While I would respect your choice I still hope you will continue with your story! This is one of the few good 'V for Vendetta'-fanfictions I have read and I'd hate for it to die when it has so much promise. You portrait the characters so well and I love seeing V and Evey's relation grow. I'm so curious about what will happen next, especially after getting to know about Marcus in the next chapter and about the Ex-Fingermen's plans to kill Finch in chapter 24!

I can understand that you have your real life to take care of, with college and all. I will patiently wait for the next chapter if you choose to continue, even if I have to wait many years for it. c:

P.S. Meant to post this review on chapter 26, but I had already reviewed it so I had to post it here.
Please keep that this fabulous story! I'm loving it!
gabriela.dossantos.35977 chapter 26 . 5/3
Otima your story! I'm pretty sure the V is Marcus! Please do not leave me without knowing the end of this story! It it's really good to be no end! I loved that cold is much talked about, even more cuz here in Brazil it is impossible snow ...
Jally chapter 26 . 3/30
Please continue. I really love this fic. It has a little bit of everything and sticks so close to character. I will anxiously wait for an update. :) chapter 26 . 3/27
I recently watched V for Vendetta in my Sophmore history class & I fell in love. So of course the next step was to find some fanfics! I have read quite a few at this point but I have not fallen for the stories in the way that I have fallen for yours! I literally made this account just so I could write a non-guest review! I realize you are busy with school, yet I can't help but hope you'll update soon! This is amazingly written, pictures flutter through my mind while reading your story. I'm so delighted that you stay true to the characters! Anywho, have a wonderful day! Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction. I hope to read again soon!
Julia M chapter 26 . 3/20
This story is truly amazing! I wish you would update again! also I have a slight suspicion that V is Marcus...

Arthada chapter 26 . 3/13
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT. I mean, this story is incredible and your writing is absolutly stunning. I'm in love in it so take all the time you need, we will be waiting :D
AkatsukiShizu3 chapter 26 . 1/24
I love this story. It is so good...though honestly with how things played out I wouldn't be shocked if Walter was the father. I mean honestly to many coincidences there! So keep up the good work my friend!
BilboBanginBooty chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
I really hope that this Marcus storyline is going where I'm thinking it might. Keep up the good work my dear, I'm really enjoying it. :)
Una Morgan chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
PLEASE tell me that Walter is V's father! :-D

Your story is exciting, engaging, and enthralling! While the amount of detail can get lengthy, the attention to it shows just how passionate you are for the story and the characters. I adore this story! Thank you so much for sharing!

Andrea chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
IT'S AMAZIIIIIING!I LOOOOOVE IT!Keep writing!I am excited to read the next chapters that will be!You deserve an Oscar for that!And you my dear friend,you should take this story to the directors of the first 'V for Vendetta'.This could be a second movie that would make the fans to get is what I want you to do!Truly!Lots of love and don't forget:WRITE!
MelodicCrescendo chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
I loved this chapter, it's so sad about Marcus. :( I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
WOW. This story is amazing! I'm totally behind on my work because I haven't been able to stop reading, but it's definitely worth it :p It's so cleverly written and the characters feel so real - great plot together with lots of characters development. I really really hope you continue with it!
avengerteam chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Soooo I finally watched V for Vendetta yesterday for the first time and quickly became completely obsessed. I'm only partway through and this is totally the best one I've read so far. It's amazing!