Reviews for The Letter
reviewer chapter 27 . 7/22
This is such a lovely, amazing story. I love how you describe V's actions and write his dialogue, and how Evey and V build up trust in their relationship, hitting milestones. I also love how you write the revolution itself, and Evey's involvement in it, as well as the other characters, and how life is for them after Norsefire, and all the troubles they have to face. Thank you for writing this!
Dawwwwww frickin daaaawwwwww
Carycat6 chapter 27 . 7/13
Please oh please continue writing this story. Now that it had been left on such a note I don't even know what to do with my life hahah. I am sure I am not alone on that one. I hope everything is going well for you in college. I will be waiting for the day this story will be finally complete, to find out the true ending, of v for vendetta.
Caroline chapter 27 . 7/13
Your story makes me tear up every time I read it. Please do finish it! It's the only thing that I could even think of for the past few weeks. Absolutely can't wait to read the ending!️️️️
Cary chapter 26 . 7/13
This is an absolutely beautiful story. I, much like you, became absolutely obsessed with V for Vendetta after I watched it for the first time not so long ago. After the dramatic ending of the movie itself, I couldn't bear to be left with just my imagination for what could've happened next. And then I found your story. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I am about to read chapter 27, praying to God that it is not the last chapter of the book. I swear if the owners of V for Vendetta read this, it could unquestionably be published as a real novel, let alone as a movie. I promised to myself that I would not read a single other "V for Vendetta" fan fiction out there, as my heart is devoted to the characters and happenings that have grew, and taken place in The Letter.

We all love you dearly, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for bringing us such and amazing, exciting tale of our beloved V, and Evey Hammond.

-Cary.
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 12 . 7/9
I absolutely love this, I haven't finished it yet but something is bugging me, wtf is with you and having them eat chicken pasta and vegetables?xD Oh wait wait wait i cant foeget the red wine! XD

Don't worry just a bit of a friendly jest but I honestly think that the meals repeated appearance is quite funny. Even if it wasn't supposed to be.
ScriptNinja chapter 27 . 6/17
It has been about a week now, but I have finally caught up and have to say this story has been a delight to read so far. There have been many parts I've loved, especially the interactions between the two main chapters, and parts I have scrolled through such as meeting discussions, but that's just personal impatience. I particularly liked the snowball fight scene, the scenes showing the struggle V faces with his internal demons when forming trust with Evey, and the hint dropped during the meeting with the shop keeper. I hope your muse has not faltered with the stresses of college and you see this through to the end. It would be a shame to leave such a work incomplete. Greatly looking forward reading to more!
Mangocat97 chapter 27 . 5/26
Your story is amazing! It makes me sad that you have not updated in so long! I look forward to your next chapter when you have the time. my favorite part of this story is how you've bui up V's emotions and given his character deapth. He is also very "in character ". You have captured his persona well. I also cannot wait to see what happens with this 'X' organization. The plot thickens as they say. Lastly, is V the elderly shop owner's son? I am very curious to know...
Looking forward to the next update!
I really love this story! :)
KitCat966 chapter 27 . 4/19
There's not a better story out there honestly absolutely love it!
jacefacexx chapter 27 . 4/16
I'm glad you're still plugging away at this story, it's one of the best/better written V for Vendetta works I've read, and I can't wait for the eventual conclusion. :) Find time when you can to write, we all appreciate it and I'm sure you'll be excited and/or happy when it's done as well, hahha.

Til next chapter! :)
Arashionelove chapter 27 . 3/24
Loving the story! I have a sneaky suspicion that V may be related to Walter. Please please please continue
Rivertothesea chapter 27 . 3/6
I'm not sure if you are still working on this, but it's my hope that you still receive reviews because every great author should know when their work has been enjoyed.

I truly had a difficult time putting this story down. It is hard to find well written 'V Lives' focus that stay true to form for the characters. I feel you've captured the V and Evey that I have in my heart completely. I love that you you don't ignore that he would be uncomfortable with being touched...something that many fics seem to lack. The romance development is slow and sweet and I absolutely enjoy it. The plot is engaging and I have theories as to where it is going...I can only hope I will get the chance to see if my suspicions are correct or not.

Thank you for writing this piece. It was a welcome reprieve and I hope to see it continue!
Violet Hiwatari chapter 27 . 2/16
Well done till now. Your sense of language in the story is extremely impeccable. V's character has been written perfectly.
Suggestions: perhaps you could get on and add more suspense. The story is lying a bit dormant.
Just my opinion: the "fluffy goodness" was done well, but I guess that I tire of that when it's too much. It was flawless...until it became a bit too common, repeated too many times.
ObsidianPhantom chapter 27 . 1/7
Forever love this story and this pairing! Love, love everything about it! You are awesome! Keep it up! XD