Reviews for The Letter
Pri chapter 26 . 11/7
So good! Obsessed with this story, hope you will continue soon!
Kamisamawolf chapter 8 . 11/1
Woooooo! One of my favourite chapters! I suppose some fluff never hurt any disc located shoulder...

Once again a beautiful chapter and I must say the escape was absolutely awesome! As I read it again I could picture it in my head perfectly!

Love your work!
Kamisamawolf chapter 7 . 11/1
Oh my lord! Bad ass alert! Evey you little cunning genius!

I loved the scene with Eric and V, V never ceases to amaze me in this fan fiction, as well as the lovely author who wrote it *gratefully bows* thank you once again for being amazing!

Don't forget the cookie monstah! And puppies!
Kamisamawolf chapter 6 . 11/1
Ooooh! The suffering would've been great!

I was rather surprised that this happened... To tell you the truth I thought that maybe V would've brought himself back into eveys life by perhaps by stopping her from being kidnapped... And to think that they tricked him...

Love your buttery butt biscuity-ness... Keep it up!
Kamisamawolf chapter 5 . 11/1
*sobs* I'm sorry! I said I'd write a review daily but life has a way of punching me in the face and stomping on my heart :(

(letting you know in advance, these reviews will be shorter cuz of my first HUGE one and the others that followed)

I'm sorry for not keeping my word but I'm going to write four reviews to make up for it!

Onto my review! I must say this chapter was rather heart warming, especially at the end! I love your work keep it up!

- don't forget the puppies ;)
Kamisamawolf chapter 4 . 10/30
Hey, Oh my god! So angsty! Well, yet again although this chapter was short I loved reading it once again!

I felt sorry for both V and evey in this chapter. Of course V was conflicted, I'd be even more conflicted of I was him and evey, crap that stuff makes me feel rather sad... But of course your right, everyone needs to get a bit of angst out of their system. *sobs*

In all un-serious ness I do believe some cookies would've helped V. However if I was there I would've thrown my puppy in his face, stuffed his mouth slit with cake and told him to stop being an emo! Apart from that last bit, instead I would've put him in a head lock laugh maniacally in his face then kick him off the roof, then I'd get a cake bazooka and get him covered in all the sweet angsty goodness!

But I must say, perhaps a buttery biscuit would work just as well *wink*

As always keep up the most amazing, breath taking, outstanding work and don't forget the puppies!
Kamisamawolf chapter 3 . 10/29
Love it!

Once again you never cease to amaze me with your writing talent! I enjoy reading all of your chapters, even a second time and absolutely can't wait for chapter 27!
Keep up your amazing work, once again this is pushing me towards writing my very own fan fiction!

Kamisamawolf chapter 2 . 10/27
As always you never cease to impress me! I loved reading this chapter again, as I stated in chapter 26 our views are surprisingly similar! I love how you write how V became conscious and how he logically looked for an escape route! Also Gordon being alive was a shock to me the first time I read this, I quite liked the idea tho!

I'm keeping this review shorter and hopefully more 'normal' but I simply can't explain why I love your work so much! I've checked out other fan fictions and still, this is by far my favourite!

I look forward to more buttery biscuity goodness, not to forget the golden nuggets, stars and roses!

And puppies, don't forget puppies!
Kamisamawolf chapter 1 . 10/26
Hey! As I've said in my first review (chapter26) here's my second review!

I must say, as I skimmed over this chapter a few more times, I began to remember why this fanfic grabbed me! It was very similar to the movie, the emotions that would've troubled evey and how she of course would've missed him. I don't like it when people mess with the movie or the comic for that matter, as I love both and think that the movie is even better than the comic! So I was very pleased to see you left the movie alone! I love how you've made evey the way she is, even more so when she gets kidnapped!

I'm sorry that I haven't sent the first review as a email, I discovered that I couldn't send it as both a fanfic review and email, damn... But I must say, your author notes never cease to crack me up!

Butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

I know you've said this in your shout outs but, gold stars and roses to you! You never cease to bring a smile to my face! Thank you for being awesome! I can't wait for the next chapters to come out! I shall write a review for each chapter a day at a time and will send plenty of little gold nuggets and some of my puppies, I'm sure they'll melt your heart :3

Sincerely kami

Ps. Don't forget the puppies... Puppies rule the world!
Kamisamawolf chapter 26 . 10/26
Hello! Well, I must say I'm rather speechless at how amazingly awesome this fan fiction is, I even have a sneaky suspicion that the original author Alan Moore would smile at your work! I'm sorry for not posting any other reviews as this is my first, ever and this happens to be a very new account.

Well onto what I think.. To tell you the truth I was doubting this fan fiction at the start, not the way V was resurrected, in fact I was super surprised at the similarity to what I myself imagined to happen when I first watched the movie. The thing I doubted was V's hiding, although in my version he didn't, I found this to be a nice change from the few other fan fics I've read.. Having said that though, this is by far my favourite one that, I have no shame in admitting, has stalled all of my plans the last few days as I've indulged myself in your piece of art, when I say stalled I don't mean just a few hours or a few minutes of reading, I mean I've literally been reading your work non-stop for the past few days and I've become rather grumpy when torn away from the script I've come to love. Now, concerning the romance, I've never been a fan of any lovey dovey 'fluffiness' in books or movies, as I'm a hard core tomboy who is more interested in the deep, meaningful ideas and intricate plots and badass fighting scenes... But having only just been introduced to fan fictions I came to quite like your fluffy scenes. Not to forget your author notes, they made me smile and more than once laugh!

I must apologise, this is my first review so I got carried away, as I usually do with many things, it is longer than I intended but I will soon add more reviews, maybe not soon but I will make sure that I do as I love your work!

I encourage you to write from your heart, don't hold back, I love your work so very much and it brings a smile to my face knowing that there are ppl like me out there with the same views and ideas as I have!

Keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to reading more of your master piece!

Sincerely kamisama_wolf or kamisamawolf

Ps. I will send this as both a review and a email as I'm unsure how this fanfiction site works, also feel free to call me 'kami' ;D

Pps. I think you nailed V and I do believe he would've eventually taken off his mask, maybe tens of years in the future.. But he would. ;3
I just watched the movie and searched for fanfics about it and oh my this is SO GOOD. I cried so many times!
esthealice17 chapter 25 . 7/14
Can I just say that I am in love with this story! It's just great and really really good!
Memiz chapter 25 . 7/9
Just reread your story again, which has renewed my eagerness for it to continue. It has been over half a year since the last update and it makes me wonder if you are going to discontinue with it? While I would respect your choice I still hope you will continue with your story! This is one of the few good 'V for Vendetta'-fanfictions I have read and I'd hate for it to die when it has so much promise. You portrait the characters so well and I love seeing V and Evey's relation grow. I'm so curious about what will happen next, especially after getting to know about Marcus in the next chapter and about the Ex-Fingermen's plans to kill Finch in chapter 24!

I can understand that you have your real life to take care of, with college and all. I will patiently wait for the next chapter if you choose to continue, even if I have to wait many years for it. c:

P.S. Meant to post this review on chapter 26, but I had already reviewed it so I had to post it here.
Please keep that this fabulous story! I'm loving it!
gabriela.dossantos.35977 chapter 26 . 5/3
Otima your story! I'm pretty sure the V is Marcus! Please do not leave me without knowing the end of this story! It it's really good to be no end! I loved that cold is much talked about, even more cuz here in Brazil it is impossible snow ...