Reviews for The Blind Prophet
theeShadyLady chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
"Always" broke my heart. And I thank you.
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is very true to Isaac' s character
TheBritishWannaBe chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Well, thanks for making me it!
emilyroleplay1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Amazing. I cried.
Fox of Spades chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is just amazing! *Salutes*
saltzmans chapter 1 . 12/20/2012

why must these characters hurt me so.

that was wonderful, paula, even if it did bring me to the edge of tears.

I can imagine isaac writing that letter and i especially like the bit about the mayhem bit.

excellent writing.
destielkills chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
You have no idea the type of feelings this gave me. I loved it. It's funny and sad at the same time, and that's really hard the achieve. Brilliant. Five stars. (:
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*puddle of tears*
CC333 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012 IN CHARACTER! I loved every single line (the braille part made me laugh). Loved it; just loved it. *favs*
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Your Isaac is perfect. It sounds just like him, and I have tears in my eyes because it's so beautifully, bitterly realistic and just how I imagine life goes on.

Thanks for this :)
Leia 96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is so sweet and sad and just...perfect. Brilliantly done. This is just exactly Isaac. I love it, it's beautiful. Well done.
the-eye-of-the-tiger chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
this is just what isaac would say.
riddikulusfears chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is beautiful! You captured Isaac's personality really well, it's completely believable.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh, God. I feel like such a bad person for busting out laughing at the Dr. Seymour part, but that was well done.

This sounded a lot like Isaac - the self-deprecation, the wit, and the moments of blunt emotion where he just gives up on using humor to deflect what he is really thinking and feeling. It also kind of broke my heart that his sign off was "always" and to see that he's still using that word.