Reviews for Molecular
edorables chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Like it! CB...inevitable, physical, chemical.
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Seems fitting that these two would work out their issues through sex. It's just the safest way they have to communicate. And even when they do talk, there's no bullshit, straight to the point. They are in each others blood, that was a lovely way to describe it. Great little story.
RauhlPrincess chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Loved it. It truly is just science ;)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was excellent to read. Really enjoyed it, a lot!
Matty chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh this is really good and I'm glad you wrote a post season 5 fic!
Fib1123581321 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Thank you for this! It really fueled my Chuck/Blair withdrawal. It was beautifully written, and I loved the similarities of their talking about science to Chuck's "You and I are magnetic" line from Season 3. God, I miss them so much. Hopefully, Season 6 will be just as perfect as this one-shot was!
An octopus chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
*swimming through the ocean* *with my eight legs* *casually shipping Chair as I go*

This is so beautifully honest that I think I enjoyed it more than something far more lovey-dovey. It's absolutely wonderful to have Chuck push and Blair push back for once, not run away, that they're no longer offended or even affected by one another's pretending.

*eating lump crap* *because I'm an octopus* *not someone you know, oh no*

The base note of sex is so important without being too overwhelming here - it doesn't topple over either into smut or into something angsty and hurtful, which I love. At the same time...I think it's sexy. Very sexy. I think the honesty and frankness is sexy in itself.

*octopus having a soda* *octopus returning to typing*

'I need specifics.' HECKYESYOUDO. . WHYDOESNOONEGETTHIS? EXCEPTYOUOFCOURSE. YOUGETIT. WHICHISAMAZING.

*octopus is off to be an octopus now*

'Exemplary.' HECKYES. An exemplary piece of fic with exemplary truthfulness.
tversky chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I loved this. You conveyed so much with such simplicity. They truly have this inexplicable, natural force that draws them to one another. I think even Dan said something like physicists should study it! Also, I've got to say I even found your fic hot - despite the lack of actual sex. Great job :)
Dr.GG chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is such a wonderful one-shot. I loved all of it. I love how Blair was strong and firm in her determination - she wasn't going to run away again. I love how Chuck recognized that Blair meant what she said. I love his internal battle between his head and his heart. Just perfection. Thank you.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OMG, this was just outstanding! I want to read it all over again (and again), but these two lines of Blair's:

"I'm only myself when you're inside of me."

"Don't you ever say that to me again"

Would make me forgive her completely if she said them! A perfect one-shot, thanks for this!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
brilliant! so sexy. i love how they can convey so many feelings with just one look, say so many things with just a couple of words. really, really good O/S
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Loved it! Of course Chuck had to push against the reconciliation at first, I wouldn't have expected any different, but Blair's insistence (her fight to reunite) was firm and close to how I see their 'talk' about getting back together again -finally- right by each other's side. Bravo :)
Joy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I loved it! Chuck trying to fight one last time their inevitability and Blair standing firm that she will wait and fight for him. I loved every word they said to each other and it being from Chuck's POV but still being able to know what Blair was thinking. I loved when he spoke about them never not being good and Blair's beautiful words 'you're in my blood'. Thank you this was lovely to read.
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hmm...not sure how I feel abt this tbh. It's very realistic but hurtful things are still said & yet they're not supposed to be hurtful, just truthful. So idk how I feel ant it. But it is def well written & brings up the points of their ever constant magnetism, so I'll give you that. ;p