Reviews for Complicated Relationship
Continue PLEASE!
I really love your story. It's a nice reprieve from all the problematic incest story's because I do like this pairing but sometimes the stories are a bit too emotionally overwhelming for me. Please update. I realize the reviews are a bit slow for this genre but that's only because of how long the shows been out. Some of us still enjoy reading about it and I really hope you don't give up on this story :)
randomsmileyperson chapter 12 . 2/2
Aw they're talking! I loved it! And thank you sooooo much for updating! It's made me so happy! Hope you can update again soon! :D
SelenaFanatic chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Omg that was amazing so glad he came clean and told her hope they can work through it please update soon I really wanna know what's going to happen next it's really good
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
I get so happy everytime you update! Amazing chapter, so glad Alex finally knows the truth and I loved how Justin stood up to his dad. But I REALLY wanna know what happens next! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
OH MY GOD! that was really good! I loved it and please update soon don't make us wait this long for the next chap! I want to see what's going to happen between them! Please please update soonnnnnn!
New to wattpad chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Omg love it the story line is so original and I love the characters and how you have set the story out it's amazing please update
SelenaFanatic chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I literally ran up and down seeing the update it was amazing and the truths out shit I just hope Alex ain't mad as long as he's 100% honest I'll be so happy omg please update soon cause I can't hold on any longer loooool
vlalita chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I knew she was pregnant. Is Justin going to tell Alex the truth? Is Jerry going to kill Justin? LOL!
randomsmileyperson chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Omg I did not see that coming! Best chap yet,I freaking loved it! Please update sooner! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
OH MY GOD! I can't beleive he told her ! That was a great chap, pleaseeeeeee updateee as soon as possible! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next:)!
SelenaFanatic chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
OMG shes pregnant ! Im sorry I just know this has gotten so complicated i cannot wait i love this omg so amazing update update sorry i sound crazy but its great !
randomsmileyperson chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Yay! So happy for the update :) really sweet! Not quite sure what's up with Alex. Of course, feeling sick a few weeks after sleeping with someone your mind does wonder to the possibility of pregnancy so that briefly crossed my mind. As did the thought it could be something to do with her work - maybe someone there? I don't know
but I'm curious so please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
please update a new chap I really want to see what's going to happen between alex and Justin! Don't let us wait anymore pleaseeeee!
OnlyTimeWins chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I love this story a whole lot. I know that Alex is going to be crushed.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »