Reviews for Complicated Relationship
Awesome ending.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/29
Genial kj
Haley chapter 13 . 2/11
I love this story. You should so make more chapters.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Hey can I just say that I'm dying to know what happens next and I love your story so far it's beautiful and I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
Continue PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
I really love your story. It's a nice reprieve from all the problematic incest story's because I do like this pairing but sometimes the stories are a bit too emotionally overwhelming for me. Please update. I realize the reviews are a bit slow for this genre but that's only because of how long the shows been out. Some of us still enjoy reading about it and I really hope you don't give up on this story :)
randomsmileyperson chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
Aw they're talking! I loved it! And thank you sooooo much for updating! It's made me so happy! Hope you can update again soon! :D
SelenaFanatic chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Omg that was amazing so glad he came clean and told her hope they can work through it please update soon I really wanna know what's going to happen next it's really good
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
I get so happy everytime you update! Amazing chapter, so glad Alex finally knows the truth and I loved how Justin stood up to his dad. But I REALLY wanna know what happens next! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
OH MY GOD! that was really good! I loved it and please update soon don't make us wait this long for the next chap! I want to see what's going to happen between them! Please please update soonnnnnn!
New to wattpad chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Omg love it the story line is so original and I love the characters and how you have set the story out it's amazing please update
SelenaFanatic chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I literally ran up and down seeing the update it was amazing and the truths out shit I just hope Alex ain't mad as long as he's 100% honest I'll be so happy omg please update soon cause I can't hold on any longer loooool
vlalita chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I knew she was pregnant. Is Justin going to tell Alex the truth? Is Jerry going to kill Justin? LOL!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »