Reviews for The Problem With Phobia's
StormyMonday chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Hmmm...I suppose even the toughest of tough guys have fears they wouldn't want anyone to know about. :p

On the technical side, I saw a few spelling and punctuation errors. Nothing terrible, but I figure I wouldn't be a very good reviewer/beta if I didn't point that out. Otherwise, good job! :D
Dannichigo chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
XD This is hilarious! I can not wait to read more. - Imagine of any of their enemies found out about them or they found out their enemies! XD That'd be just too funny! XD Anyways, please update soon. - Roflmao.
ShadowOfASapphire chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
hilarious! Heero sure did get his revengeXDXD
Amitris chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Now I can't get the picturre of Heero aiming his gun at a bug, shouting "Omaeo korosu!" out of my head!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hah, this was great. Imagining Hero running around the house like a madman trying to kill a fly brought endless joy to my brain. I feel like I react similarly when bugs invade my house, and when it comes to spiders...No. I remember the phrase being "you're never more than 3 feet away from a spider at any given time," but it's completely possible that I'm wrong. I intentionally don't invest much time into thinking about them. Yuck.

Anyway, excellent read. Funny, well written, Great!
The Button Harlequin chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Heh ha ha, man you are a wonderful person writer!
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Maliciously, deliciously evilly hilarious! ;)
HybridPlaything chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh god i would die laughing if Wufei suffered from or the fear of long words. It would be even more funny if Duo put this fear into the Chinese pilot. God i love they that word and i try to use it at least once a week even if it is just going it up through i can never remember if i spelled it right XD Anyway this had been hilarious and is i were Heero I'd probably shot the damned fly ad well. How the little bastards manage to get in my room is a mystery cuz I'm a hermit! Keep up the great work :)
ani chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Trowa would be hilarious afraid of mice. definitely explain the big cats. rofl
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
As crack fics go, this isn't bad at all. I hate flies as well, and have a terrible habit of spazzing out when there's one in the house myself, so...yeah. But someone should tell Heero it's bad luck to kill spiders. Spiders eat flies after all. :P