Reviews for A Tale of Two Opposites
Black Rainbow chapter 8 . 2/24
Omg you did not just fo all cliffhanger on everyone you have to UPDATE on the story its getting really good so CONTINUE PLEASE what is going to happen to him and angie
EliteofFalcon chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
For all of you reading this review I shall hopefully convince him to continue with this story and help all of you who are sad about this ok
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Hey bro it's me and I think everyone wants to see you continue this story and everyone hates it when someone writes a good fanfic but stops updating it and it gets you so mad so please continue with this I haven't read it myself but you should do it for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awsome Story Can someone make a lyle angie Friendship story
anonimo chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
' a historia estava boa,mas vc parou!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
this story is fantastic please continoue, i know that you wont get that many reviews concidering this fanfiction isnt that big yet but in time
Lilia chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
NooooOOOOOooooo!

You have to write more. PLEASE. I don't care if you have writer's block; you give me more of this flawless story RIGHT NOW.
Wyatt/Angie for the win.
ImNotYourGirl chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
I thought the an was a chapter , why am i so stupid :(
Beatrise Halnbenn chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Well, I've been following this story for a while now and I think it's time I review it.

I love the angle you've decided to take, and your writing skills are far better than average. I can see everything that happens clearly in my head, because you have good description skills.

I completely understand about school and writer's block! I can't wait until you overcome it and write another wonderful chapter. Tulta munille!
pokemonkianwaterman chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHEn IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYyyy!1
pokemonkianwaterman chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
amzing!PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Dante Jr chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
It's awesome! Please continue more soon! Also, you know what sentence scared me? "Dante was controlled and silent, sitting in his seat, not doing much." O.O That's never happened before. I'm scared. O.O
Steve chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
blah! you WOULD leave a cliffhanger there, wouldn't you?

haha, i bet wyatt is talking in his sleeping, saying "i don't like angie! do I?" anyways, can't wait for another chapter.
viridianaln9 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
OMG. i so cant wait for the next chapter.
Barbera chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Ahh! I hope Wyatt's okay. And I love all the emotions you're playing on; very good.