Reviews for Fallout
andalusia chapter 10 . 5/24
for pete's sake please update this we've been waiting it. i heard that if u do you will have a good whole year coming from your fans : -) pleaseeeeee
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
You're not update? :$
Brad Smith chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Aww! Where are you? It's been so long since you updated and this story is too amazing not to be continued. The emotions, characters personalities, plot, it's all amazing and I really wanna see what happen next!
oscura chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
mira si entendes o no es problema tuyo como podes provocar un shiznat tan dolorodo hdp espero ver algo bueno
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Great update. Ive been waiting for this. I hope that you'd update again soon! I want them together again.

I wonder what Hitomi is planning?!

Happy new year!
xxconfusionxsucksxx chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
..it's getting better..and i can't wait what hitomi's plan..i really want natsuki ans shiZuru together again..
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
more!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
great
DancingFireStar chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Hey thanks for the update :) can't wait for more and I'm glad the story seems to be progressing more. I Can't wait to see what happens next. Come back soon! :)
sammykhann chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Wow! I was looking forward to reading the two recent chapters and as always, the author didn't disappoint since the plot is developing in a very interesting manner. Interactions between characters is intriguing and not predictable. I love how the author at times adds a plot twist like the one at the end of the latest chapter. It sounds fun and I can't wait to read what happens next. This is one of the best stories on FF in recent times and I am glad the author is so consistently skilled in storytelling. It makes the reading experience all the better. My thanks to the awesome author.
DCG-Charlie chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Argh! What?! That's all of it? Nooooo come back...
Lila chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I'm hooked with this story. Love the details you put in the plot.

I am very eager to read the next chapter and looking forward to ShizNat meeting.
Cibom chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
THank you for this update!
Qaths10 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
exciting

I hope then and a happy beginning of year

Best regards

and no afternoon to climb the next chapter please.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2014