Reviews for Fallout
Narhan chapter 10 . 5/29
Still waiting and waiting why forsake it?
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 10 . 5/11
this is such a great story i know it been sad with shiznat breaking up but then its an interesting way with how much they loved each other and now i really can't wait for the next chapter especially with what hitomi got planned its great that natsuki made a new friend too, please continue i love your story and i wonder what will happen next.
soyunax chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
OMG you can't just abandon this story! I suffered enough when I thought there was no more to it in Archives of our own. Please keep working it! It's so good, so amazingly detailed, it feels real.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
Please finish this
andalusia chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
for pete's sake please update this we've been waiting it. i heard that if u do you will have a good whole year coming from your fans : -) pleaseeeeee
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
You're not update? :$
Brad Smith chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Aww! Where are you? It's been so long since you updated and this story is too amazing not to be continued. The emotions, characters personalities, plot, it's all amazing and I really wanna see what happen next!
oscura chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
mira si entendes o no es problema tuyo como podes provocar un shiznat tan dolorodo hdp espero ver algo bueno
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Great update. Ive been waiting for this. I hope that you'd update again soon! I want them together again.

I wonder what Hitomi is planning?!

Happy new year!
SeoulXin87 chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
..it's getting better..and i can't wait what hitomi's plan..i really want natsuki ans shiZuru together again..
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
more!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
great
DancingFireStar chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Hey thanks for the update :) can't wait for more and I'm glad the story seems to be progressing more. I Can't wait to see what happens next. Come back soon! :)
sammykhann chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Wow! I was looking forward to reading the two recent chapters and as always, the author didn't disappoint since the plot is developing in a very interesting manner. Interactions between characters is intriguing and not predictable. I love how the author at times adds a plot twist like the one at the end of the latest chapter. It sounds fun and I can't wait to read what happens next. This is one of the best stories on FF in recent times and I am glad the author is so consistently skilled in storytelling. It makes the reading experience all the better. My thanks to the awesome author.
DCG-Charlie chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Argh! What?! That's all of it? Nooooo come back...