Reviews for The Case of the Malevolent Mugging
kaleen1212 chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
I am happy you decided to continue this story.. I was afraid that you had abandoned it. I hope we dont have to wait to long to read the nezt chapter
Gail chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Nice thanks for sharing/looking forward to more. Like Andy in a story
Harry2 chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
:-) Its GOOD to see this one back up for reading and reviewing after SO LONG! And while Perry and Hamilton may have differences in the courtroom, when they are on the same case and working together, LOOK OUT! Somebody is going to be going to jail for a LONG time and have the key thrown away! Now, lets see if the news that has been found out can help move the case forward.
kaleen1212 chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
Glad to see this update. I am very suspicious of Jodie and anything to do with those sisters.
Harry2 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
Oh boy! Talk about headache city! A supposed sister showing up. Virginia and a sleazy photographer trying to stir things up, and now this threat against Andy. Its getting into a mess and its going to take a lot of work to clear It up!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
I think that Perry, Hamilton , and Tragg are right. This case is FAR from closed! There are a lot of loose ends and hanging matters that need to be cleaned up. And any organization that will offer up their members to cover the big wigs, has got to be large and well organized. Time for the Police, the DA's office and Perry to start squeezing to see what they can find to clear this mess up!
DNPLC chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'm not altogether sure how I missed this but wonderful!
Harry2 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Well, we know have some answers as to what is going on. Now, its time to work on getting to the bottom of it. Especially when one of the police officers is Oscar Goldman of the OSI!
kaleen1212 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I would like to see Perry ans Della more. Lots of mystery and obviously more to come.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
I understand Tragg's reluctance to use Andy as a decoy. When you've been the subject of a kidnapping attempt, you don't like using your own people as bait. But, it looks like we are dealing with a VERY professional group here. Its not cheap to hire assassin's especially ones that have had their fingertips burnt off to prevent identification via prints. And I think that the sooner we get this so called Virginia in for questioning, the sooner we might get some answers to clear things up.
Megan chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Dear LuckyLadyBug,

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your kind introduction in Chapter 12. I'm so glad something positive - your writing the complete chapter in one go - came from it.

I hate to be a nuisance fan, but I've loved this story so far (and am well aware you're working on others, and one has to strike when the muse is calling, wherever/whenever that will be), but I do hope you will be able to return to this story. I check nearly every day; you're writing is so alive and wonderful, I feel like I'm reading about the adventures of dear friends.

I wanted to wish you a most very Happy New Year, and a joyous time for whatever holiday(s) you may or may not celebrate.

There is one favor I'd like to ask of you - and I'll completely understand if you refuse - but I'd like to reprint your author's note to Chapter 12, and place it in a scrapbook I'm compiling in memory of Junior, with full credit to you and what your story has meant to me during those dark days of October. This will not appear on the internet; it's completely personal for me in remembrance of a very special cat.

Again, thank you so much. And bless you for your kindness and thoughtfulness.

Megan
Harry2 chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Sounds like a lot of people are going to be happy with the news that Sampson is going to live. Now, lets see what the truth is about Virginia and what she has to do with this big time mess!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Hamilton, loosing his temper? This I would NOT like to see! He and Perry have had many a run in, but while Hamiltion may push things because he is the DA, he is not one to loose his cool. To have that happen is BAD NEWS! Now, lets see what this news from the other side does to help this mystery.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
You just put a new wrinkle in this story. And it has me scratching my head wondering where its going to lead to. And it was a pleasure seeing Germaine again. Been WAY too long since she has been involved in a tale. Now, lets see where the new wrinkle takes us to.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
*Raises eyebrow* So, a Second part, but still the same story. Interesting. And I think that I am begining to see some hints of elements of a little something we have been talking about. Either way, I look forward to more of this interesting tale.