Reviews for The Case of the Malevolent Mugging
Harry2 chapter 26 . 8/3
Its not very often that Hamilton gets Perry on the stand as a witness! And when he does, its a pleasure to deal with him as a witness, rather than as a defense attorney. Now that this mess is cleared up, its time to take care of things until the next big case comes along.
Harry2 chapter 25 . 8/2
Well, things have been cleared up somewhat. Lots of things still are going to need to be answered, but the case itself HAS been cleared up! Now, to see what the next case that Perry and company will be on.
Harry2 chapter 24 . 8/1
Well, we now know that at least the death of Mrs. Amory was a fake. And it was nice to see that Mannix has earned some respect from Hamilton in the sense that while he does bend the law at times, he does make sure that his people are kept safe. Now, lets see if this situation with Virginia turns out to be legit or part of this major scam/murder case.
Harry2 chapter 23 . 7/29
Curiouser and Curiouser. We have a murder, with no idea how the foes got a idea where people were at, and a imposter as well? Lots more questions that need to be answered.
Harry2 chapter 22 . 7/26
Perry and Hamilton have differences, but they are both sharp cookies. And when they are working on a case together, LOOK OUT! And if you TRY and take out one, then the other WILL come after you with everything that they have. And one thing that if I was both Perry and Hamilton have done, is have the offices and phone lines checked for BUGS! I think that someone is doing some illegal electronic eavesdropping!
kaleen1212 chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
I am happy you decided to continue this story.. I was afraid that you had abandoned it. I hope we dont have to wait to long to read the nezt chapter
Gail chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Nice thanks for sharing/looking forward to more. Like Andy in a story
Harry2 chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
:-) Its GOOD to see this one back up for reading and reviewing after SO LONG! And while Perry and Hamilton may have differences in the courtroom, when they are on the same case and working together, LOOK OUT! Somebody is going to be going to jail for a LONG time and have the key thrown away! Now, lets see if the news that has been found out can help move the case forward.
kaleen1212 chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
Glad to see this update. I am very suspicious of Jodie and anything to do with those sisters.
Harry2 chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
Oh boy! Talk about headache city! A supposed sister showing up. Virginia and a sleazy photographer trying to stir things up, and now this threat against Andy. Its getting into a mess and its going to take a lot of work to clear It up!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
I think that Perry, Hamilton , and Tragg are right. This case is FAR from closed! There are a lot of loose ends and hanging matters that need to be cleaned up. And any organization that will offer up their members to cover the big wigs, has got to be large and well organized. Time for the Police, the DA's office and Perry to start squeezing to see what they can find to clear this mess up!
DNPLC chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'm not altogether sure how I missed this but wonderful!
Harry2 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Well, we know have some answers as to what is going on. Now, its time to work on getting to the bottom of it. Especially when one of the police officers is Oscar Goldman of the OSI!
kaleen1212 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I would like to see Perry ans Della more. Lots of mystery and obviously more to come.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
I understand Tragg's reluctance to use Andy as a decoy. When you've been the subject of a kidnapping attempt, you don't like using your own people as bait. But, it looks like we are dealing with a VERY professional group here. Its not cheap to hire assassin's especially ones that have had their fingertips burnt off to prevent identification via prints. And I think that the sooner we get this so called Virginia in for questioning, the sooner we might get some answers to clear things up.