Reviews for All a Matter of Opinion
MadhouseMaddi chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hello everyone! Its actually me, Maddi Paige! This is my new account, so if you were wondering where I went, my two year hiatus has ended! Yay! Thank you for all of your kind reviews!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aw, excuse me while I curl up in a corner with my feels.

This was fantastic. Sherlock would get so consumed in his mind palace that he would forget to eat. Just because he's gotten so lonely without John around.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Awhhhh
AlessNox chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I liked it.
Very good.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
First Sherlock Holmes fanfiction I ever read, and I liked it.
katherine chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
aweeee eeepep! o my so cute! i just want more of this! i want it see them discuses why he hadn't eaten, i love how its a bit more than Sherlock being Sherlock. That he was in his mind palace for so long and he really really didn't mean for that to happen. I love how John didn't catch him for once its just so cool because it felt way more real this way, John being gone for awhile so its like they aren't back in sync yet. I love their own secret language that they have. And on a side note i was so happy with Sherlock looking at dust bunnies, i used to do that as a child and i still do when im bored hehe. great writing i truly love your style! haha laughed so much when Sherlock said " that he was about to get to know the floor in a very intimate manner" hehe! and he complained about the style of carpet, of course! this one is for sure a keeper and re reader for me :)
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Dawwww! So cute! I loved this story. Thanks for being amazing!
SB chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I thought this was so adorable!
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Cute and friend fluffy! I liked it. Everyone was in character!
guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cute ending!
Lady Nobody chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
's all I can say..& .(well,it made me happy and reminded me my forgotten lunch.)
talimenios791 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww this was so sweet.
gymnalissa chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
All my feelings are in my throat right now, and it's not a good feeling. Excellent job with this, I really love their friendship.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Good job!
Loved the combination of deadpan Sherlockian humour ("That would mean he hadn't eaten properly since…breakfast with John… nine days ago. Oops. Suddenly Sherlock realized that he was about to get to know the floor in a very intimate manner.") with a touching ending, the different POVs and that you focused on their friendship (though I like to read slash now and then, I prefer friendship fics).

I'm always one for h/c, so thanks for this story!