Reviews for Lie to me
ShiroKame2324 chapter 8 . 2/28
I love the way Shizuo worried to Izaya but he doesnt wanna admit it...
I am curious about Izaya and that Ryota, I hope you can update faster and explaine that
ganbatte ne
Can't wait for your next update :D
gurafuu chapter 9 . 2/20
Ah, always a pleasant thing to read this kind of fic. Please continue to make a not-so-ooc fic with these two.
sorahime345 chapter 9 . 2/18
This is really cute, I wonder what exactly happen with Izaya and as usual, he is a bastard, but I will feel really sad if his daily life and Shizu-chan would be shattered too soon . loving all the fluff! they are so in character.

Please updated more author-san :)
Rika-chan24 chapter 9 . 2/17
I am really liking your story, its really interesting and I am excited to read more of it. I hope you can update soon! :)
Ali chapter 9 . 2/16
might want to fix this chapter up. a few miss-spells.
WHAT MORE chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
U JUST ENDED IT MORE MAKE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE I NEED MORE OMG...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
your amazing. can't what for the next one
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
The next, the next, the next !
I want the next chapter
Good luck for the next for the story and for your life at you and your girlfriend. \(O)/
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
0/w/0 I love this a lot, I can't wait to see more chapters. Instant follow and favorite.
Bloom Flower chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Cute! Update soon!
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
.IT. It's nice to know that this isn't just one of the usual 'Izaya completely changes' fics, and Shizuo's such a man in this ;) I love this, can't wait for the next update!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
contuie
Drakona Fuyu chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
my only question is...is the ending going to be loveily Shizaya?
Deceptively Sane chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I was wondering if they'd go looking for Izaya at Shinra's place. Anyway, update soon! I'm curious to see how long it will take for everyone to put two and two together.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »