Reviews for Shouldering Responsibility
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I really like your story, its very good. I hope you"ll update it soon though, a good story like this must go on!
dedicatedwriter21 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I truly believe that you have encompassed what it means for a child to lose their only parent at such an incredibly young age. In the cannon, there is never really any signs that Kakashi dealt with his father's death in the right way. So I suppose choosing Jiraiya as his uncle was the ideal chose. Also is this story finished or should I hope that one day you'll update! :)
Mizuko chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I love all of it u need to finish it pleasssssseeeeeeeeee.
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Hey, is this one abandoned? It was really interesting!
fanficnerd11 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Pls continue this...its really nice
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Please update this soon
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
This is a really good, cute fic. Though you've taken some liberties with the timeline {hey, this is fanfiction after all!) it's quite enjoyable. I like some of the insights you've shown to Kakashi and Sakumo's characters.
Skyward-Girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Please update i love this story!
Prescripto13 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Hearing the boy lament his mother . . . what a heartbreaker. Kudos to Kushina for stepping up.
VampireDoll666 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
If I wasn't such a badass, I'd be bawling right now. Lucky for me that I am; poor Kashi he can break anyones heart right now.
hukomuyo chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I can't stop crying, I just can't
xSmittenKittenx chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Poor Kakashi... numbness doesn't last forever and it hurts like hell when it goes away. Update soon please!
Prescripto13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Kakashi's opinion of his father was heartbreaking. The boy's putting up a brave front, but part of me suspects that deep down, he's hurting a lot.
VampireDoll666 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Oh Kashi, you are TOO grown up for your age. Yes Jiraiya needs you but YOU need him more.
vincents1lover chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Broke my heart in just the right way3 loved it. Keep updating!