Reviews for falls right into place, you're all that it takes
invaderfox0 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Omg i love this!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I always love the way you write them, but this here is golden! :)

But as she lifted her chin up and met his gaze, he felt as though she can't lie to him, not when he's looking right through her instead of at her. So, it was low, but she confessed, "I don't know. I just... The thought of joining the police force, it made me think of stronger people. A person that is tough on the outside as well in the inside. Mentally, physically. I wanted that. I wanted to feel safe, secure... from ones who wished to hurt me."
dontstopthelove15 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
You should definitely continue! This is really good! I think there should be more Steve/Maria fanfics out there!
yangiregirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
cute fanfiction! i was like NO DON'T DIE CAPTAIN but when she kissed him awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn *-* the best part: he's blushing! ahahah you should continue this fanfiction no kidding!
Isamu chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love it! I read every single one of your stories and I love them all. I really hope you will write more and hope that not all of them will be one-shot.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh my goodness gracious this was epic!

I loved what you did here. You write Maria and Steve very nicely. I love your writing style and just the concept of this fic. Everything just fit together wonderfully. Keep up the great work!

(And, if you were to write the chaptered Steve/Maria, I'd totally R&R. Haha.)
MixItUp chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Excellently conceived and so well-written! :D

You should totally write a multi-chapter. You know why? Because I'm writing a multi-chapter for the first time in like a year (or more?) and I hate multis but I love them and thus you should suffer/rejoice with me. Also, I think you could really do a great job with one :)
emilykay21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is adorable! I love how Maria just kisses him and then she's practically at lose for words. Also Tony's funny in this! Oh and you should totally write a multi chap!
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Lovely one shot! Can't wait to read ur multi shot fic!