Reviews for The End Game
kyuubigaja chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOLOLOL
XD i can see Aomines face right now
yummi-cake chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ha! I found your story w (lol successful stalking. XP) I follow you on Tumblr X3
This is an awesome story! Format is great, although I have a suggestion... Could you separate the different scenes like the part where Midorima and Kuroko said "Two hours" and the Kise and Aomine scene. I was kinda confused for a few seconds when I saw that sudden transition. Maybe you could put some *** or "88888888888" or... whatever, but it'll make the scene changes easier to read. :)
I noticed that Midorima wasn't included in the group photo. Was that intended? Like... he joined the group later or something?
Anyway, great story! Can't wait to read more of this! (Don't you dare ditch this story! Haha I'll be bothering you on Tumblr everyday if you ever announce that you quit! Xp) Don't stop writing! :3
Zwnohyun chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Whoooooooa, a crossover with ./Hack AND RO? This... this... You gotta continue with this! Please! ;A;
And Akashi as a sin, much less a guillotine cross? Aaaaah, the things you do to me aiodmuoicmqiowrhkhlk-

I'm sorry. Please pardon me while I... go over there to exhaust my fangirlism.

Here's a minute of silence for your awesomeness.

-Z. (- oops.)
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You're writing a fic after looking at healingwind's art? WRITE FASTER! Haha, I'm kidding(sort of)! I can't wait to read more of this because I love healingwind's art and I love this fic so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Lol! Love your group dynamic
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
loved this, can't wait for next chappie
luckyschoolgirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
It also seems kind of like the manga, Yureka.
mangopudding chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
i like this story already XD its written so well
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love! I can't wait to read more!

Eto...for a Christmas event idea...y'know Sword Art ONline? They had a Christmas event where the "event boss" was a screwed-up Santa Claus. If that existed in the game the miracles are playing, i'm thinking that some of the members would be scared and confused since "Santa's supposed to be the good guy!" or something where some of the members still believe in Santa Claus and this was such a surprise to 'em...does that make sense? ;;

And for Valentine's, the guys could be playing the game and while fighting the monster, they could be comparing how much chocolate each person got. x)
Kuroko chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You should put more AoKuro or AkaKuro. *derpface*
lol, sorry.
i love the idea, i play both ro and .hack, and you're very creative to put this inside knb fandom. They need more love.
please update fast.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
great story
Kanrei chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
ehh a priest class huh? that suits him...though the assasin or spy would have worked too due to misdirection, no?

nice story idea
BadyGuz chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Nice Combination of RO and KuroBasu! It's amazing. Though Kuroko is more fit to be an assasin, I just couldn't imagine Akashi as a healer. So it's all fit with the characters images. Great job.
I really look forward your next chapter! You said next chapter won't be out for awhile, is it within one week?

PS. In the photo that Momoi looked- no Midorima?
Starian NightZz chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This story kind of reminds me of Sword Art Online. Have you watched it yet? There are only 2 eps out so far, but it seems great. Anyway, great story!
Forlorn Story Teller chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I didn't play RO but I do play hack XD I can't wait for next chap! XDDD
Can include Forest of Pain quest too?