Reviews for forget me not
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Words are my strength, but I have no more words. This is just. Blue. (Sorry - poet mood...)
kattomas chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Sweet and beuatifully written... loved it. Keep writing!
WholeWheatWaffles chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This gave me chills and I cried. Color is such a lovely means of capturing emotion, and blue is perfect for Annie and Kai. Oh gosh... I'm moved. Amazing job.
reader alex chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is a very good fic and it's almost as good as your fics about Rue and Johanna. It's very touching. I hope you'll write more fics like this one.
distances chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Omg that was so sweet. Loved it :)
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was so beautiful; I loved it. There was a good sense of imagery, so I almost felt as if I was wacthing this. And I could almost feel Annie's emotions (which is a feat - for a piece of literature - in and of itself so well done!).

Three fav lines (that may technically be four) - 'It shamed her to admit that a part of her had wanted the labour to kill her, just so she could finally be with him.' That's so... well, so sad.

'Her son was half her and half his father, and somehow excitingly a hundred percent himself. ' Becasue no child is exactly like their parents; I hate it when people say/write that, like everything you are (what you look like, your mannerisms, intelligence, etc.) is inherited and not just simply you.

'Johanna had offered to help in her dry-albeit-well-meaning way' lol.

'But she didn't tell Johanna that. She had an inkling that Johanna wouldn't have been too happy about the sappy connotation of the floor.' Again that made me laugh a little.

So all in all a beautiful piece that I enjoyed reading. :)
ohprongs chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This gave me chills
The nursery seems so perfect
And the line about her arms being a empty as her heart
I'm struggling to write coherently here
Why would you do this to my emotions