Reviews for The Lady Returns!
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
... you are now officially pregnant !... wait ... you didn't even have sex ...
VinnieCat chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Ah! A cliffhanger! Waah, don't put me in this suffering again, this is torturing me... And when I've got an exam tomorrow .. now i won't be able to study at all from thinking bout what's gonna happen next...*sob* Anyway, that's just how much I deeply am in love with this story! Keep up the good work! and ..*blinking furiously*.. please update the next chapter ASAP yaaaa
please continue chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Please continue this it's so good even so please continue it. These are one of the few fanfic I like for half prince
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
O.O
I started reading The first chapter of the first one(loved it btw) at 3 and now it is... 4:45. That should say something about how amazing a writer you are...
HEART YA :)'
PS please update soon (I would do an puppy dog face but... well... I don't really know how... sooo :)
Pandasnore03 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Aaww I really love the PrincexGui pairing! They are the best pairing! :3 And I can't see a great fanfic with this pairing but only this and the lady of the castle! I really like it! And it even ended with a cliff hanger! Please please please please update soooooooooooon! ;))))
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
You disappeared with us on a cliff! Please continue!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Was that letter from the supposed-to-be-rapist-husband from Second Life who want to marry her? He killed Perfect Princess?
Enpowera chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I do hope you update quickly. I love your writing. I also like how natural you have Lan's and Min's relationship forming by not having them jump into bed together quickly
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
oh plot.I like Wicked and ice !
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I love it when you get carried away with Min and Lan!X3
Lolio66 chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
What's in the paper and what's strange about the health record? My mind is loaded with questions! Cant wait to read the next chapter to find out what happens next!
Alisese chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Curiouser and curiouser...
Can't wait to read what this is about. And Lan is cute when she tries to deny everything. .
Michelle chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Yay! A new chapter!
Its ok, I understand whats its like to be buzy.
The chapter is full of mystery, and its good.
Is it the guy, the one who gave the letter, the man that came to visit Perfect Princess?!
Well, good luck on the story can't wait for more *smile*
Tarafae chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
-cue epic dun dun dun-

Apologies are accepted...after I whack you with this fish, of course.
Just kidding! :P You know I'd /never/ do that.
Great chapter as always. OH THE SUSPENSE.
-whacks with fish- DON'T GO MIA AGAIN OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND IT.
I told you I'd /never/ whack you with a fish.
chocolaty chapter 6 . 9/18/2012