Reviews for Get Your Priorities Straight!
Anon chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
This chapter was the best out of all of them! I laughed so hard that I drooled on my keyboard XD
Final Nexus chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
What is your account I want to adventure with you
Anon chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hahaha!I loved this!Best AQW Crack fic ever!Nulgath/Dage?!I never thought about that one!
Mind you,i have thought of Miltonius/Nulgath(I know their the one person but...there's potential
Oh and i have thought about Drakath/Sepulchure in DF but i ain't so good at yaoi...
But you never know i might do it but AQW wise...Nope...
Schizo Entropy chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
*Slow Clap* Wow... that was pretty fucking amazing.
Kaiban chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Hahahaahaha this honestly put a huge smile on my face, especially galanoths and tys and drakaths :P my favorite part of this chapter is that you took some vwry plausible scenarios and brought em to the extreme lol and i dont think this is a crack fic YET lol all depends where it goes from here :P
Schizo Entropy chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I'd say, this one was actually fairly good.
Jaeto chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Holy crap... uhhhh... Well. It was certainly very interesting reading your friend's... imaginative... stories about two powerful entities of evil who really hate each other and would probably never ever ever think about anything like... that... Yeah, I don't know whether I should compliment you or run screaming to the nearest asylum. Perhaps both.

It was thought-provoking to read a Dage/Nulgath shippy thingy, but as most of the time I was reading this I was saying to my self, "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH MY FRICKIN' GOD," I think I'll stick with the conventional fanfics.

Write on!
- KJC
AlkaFeldspar chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
*is torn between laughing hysterically and reaching for the brain bleach*

Well...that was certainly an interesting, and potentially mind scarring, read.

Clawing...scene...I don't even wanna know anymore...

And uh...chapter two, 'Tehn again' and 'Flopply', ? Just a note...

/...that's a real obsessive compulsion with you, now, isn't it?/
...Shut up, stupid voice inside my head. *still torn between giggling and bleaching brain just a tiny bit, ends up opening brain bleach stall* Interesting song there, though. Must remember to sing it every time my ice cream melts off my ice cream cone. Loudly.

On a serious note, this is a crudely humorous yet...compelling read. Interesting...yet oddly...I don't even know how to describe it...*both hesitantly and excitedly awaits next update*
Kaiban chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
PLEASE TELL ME YOURE GONNA WRITE OUT THE COLLECTOR SAGA STORY, PLEASE! lol i want to find out what happened with that whole thing haha but duuuuuuuuude! This fic overall was funny xD i enjoyed how Allison would always avoid calling Drakath by his actual name xD made things more entertaining, also, Ty's song is super easy to relate to hahahaha i look forward to the mp3! Jokes haha also i enjoyed the ending with Gravelyn xD no better way to end it hahahaha
Kaiban chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Heyyyy! Its been a while! Hahaha mannn that war was fun! I still use some weapons and armors from then even now xD but let me stop...interesting, no soul and her liking Dage is oedipal huh? Meaning shes posssibly a creation of his? Oh and also she is the Champon of Evil huh? Or at least one, cause i believe in aqw theres more than one champion of whatever faction :P but yes, interesting how hints to Tys backstory is in these crack fics as well :P it was well implemented and fits with the last chapter, but is less energetic haha its Nulgaths fault tho xD still i foubd humor in it and enjoyed their little one on one hahahaha cant wait to see part 2! Also...how does ty feel about drakath being the champion of chaos? Ice always wondered :P anyway great chapter and im looking forward to more from ALL of your works!
DragonFireBlast chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Brilliant. Nuff said. XD
Kaiban chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You discredit yourself too much, this fic was pretty good, or at least I enjoyed it :D it was funny reading u or ur friends take on Nulgath and Dage's relationship xD I'm gonna check out ur other fics now :P