Reviews for The Need to Protect
girlwonder113 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I really loved this story! I never thought of the Scarab as overprotective to Jamie. Like a dog to its owner... except this dog has a plasma cannon.
criticbro chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love the Jaime and Kaji Da relationship.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
New team bonding, yay! I loved this :)
DianaoftheAmazons chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Noted
-garfield logan or beast boy
Nico Nissan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I loved this! I wish this was canon :3 Your story was sweet, and I like the bonding going on between the characters.

My favorite part has to be this:

'It did not like being in control. It…didn't feel right to him…at all. He would not admit it, but it liked the boy. He was not cruel to him, and always suggesting an alternative. His soul was...in a way…pure.'

I'm not entirely sure why, except that I really liked this line! C:
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved the story! Asterous!
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved that. It was absolutely great!
Mockingjay chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have the flu right now.
Riuko chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love this! A little Khaji Da and Jaime fluff!
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
IT WAS REALLY AWESOME JOB I WAS LIKE OMG THIS IS AWESOME!
musicgirlforever101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
NEPTUNES BEARD!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
You should really right more Jaime/Blue Beetle stories! Please! My favorite part of it all wouold probably be:

"Blue beetle, you can surely punch and beat up La'gaan, I don't mind—"

"Hey!"
Lol, that part was funny :) Also, I would very much like to know more about the cold incident. This story is great! 8D
Random-N-Proud chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awesome u should do a sequel
El Escarabajo Azul chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really liked this story, probably one of the best blue beetle fic I've read so far. I like this fic so much because it was mainly about Jaime and khaji da's friendship and not just a love story between Jaime and someone else with little input from khaji da. Don't get me wrong I like love stories, I just want to read more friendship bonding fics like this one. Maybe you can try to write a fic where jaime has a crush on someone and wants to make it something more but khaji da is jelease and afraid that Jaime will be too busy or something for khaji da. So khaji da starts to sabatose Jamie's attempts or something while Jamie's trying to figure out how or if he will tell he's secrete to his love interest. Then Jaime sits with khaji da and they talk things out possibly starting as an arguement and once they figure everything out they r stronger and closer friends causing khaji da to help jaime in he's attempts to pursue his love interest. Sorry if I am rambling just thought I would give you a plot bunny because I like they way you write and I think you could turn my idea into a great story. Ps. I love this fic.
fallen angel 559 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
i loved your story,but i'm a little confused about scarb manifested his body when he cought the cold...what exactly happened and what was so bad about it? please write more stories for jamie/blue beetle!