Reviews for Friends
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
...kinda odd rant at the end given what the story was about but okay. Though I really hope they make an actual category for Tower of God because it has so much potential. Also personally I like the name Viole better since it sounds better than Baam, despite its possible meaning but I know what you're saying.
Transcendent Oddity chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
When was Yeon's competition against Androssi ever mentioned?
Mizura chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
"I did have friends, Miss Yeon." - dies. Poor Baam. T_T Here Yeon is making assumptions about him, and she doesn't know that he did have everything, except he lost it all, because his first friend took it from him.
Me chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i can read this over and over and over again
snowpaum chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is awesome ! Youre such a great writer :) I look forward to your works
Blade chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Why do everyone stop at the best parts-.-
Do more of this one please
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Interesting story. It's nice to see some Tower of God fanfiction here. Thanks for writing! ;)
Baradine chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I rather enjoyed that. It's good to see some decent ToG fiction on here.
4braxas chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm used to reading goofy fanfictions on the Batoto's ToG Forum, so this story you wrote comes as a refreshing change :)
I'm kinda sad it's so short, but it goes with the nature of converations in the original story, which is well captured.
This was written in a mature fashion, I loved it. Really well written, thank you for good reading material.
I hope you don't mind, I shared a link to your story on the Batoto ToG Forum section.
NewBloom chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was really good. Thank you for putting this up here for other ToG fans to read.
I think I might have to start writing a story myself now... (Insert shifty eyes here)
Anyways, Thank you!
Patrisha chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love his drabble. Can you create another one? But with a different character maybe?
DiamondGoddess chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
A really nicely written story! I loved how you portrayed the characters.
gcan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wow there is tog here. might write something short when i get done current story,
Ashoka chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It has been mentioned that she was 14 when she entered the Inner Section and that that was 5 years ago. So she must be around 19 now.
hinata08byakugan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh, my! Is absolutely gorgeous and well thinked (if thats is and adjective or something like that, sorry author, im a spanish speaker and your grammar is like a tornado in my head) well, as you see, i liked it a lot. I hope you keep writting!